Profile for Richard GT > Reviews

The Sublime Voice of Carlo Bergonzi
The Sublime Voice of Carlo Bergonzi
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Carlo Bergonzi, 1 Jan. 2014
Thanks - I consider that it is certainly worth 5 stars because this is a superb collection of an Italian opera singer who has a wonderful voice. I would recommend it to anyone that likes tenor voices.

Crucial CT256M4SSD2 256GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD
Crucial CT256M4SSD2 256GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars Crucial CT256M4SSD2 256GB M4 SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, 1 Jan. 2014
Excellent piece of kit - very quick and more than adequate for my needs. Compares very well with the overall SSD's available and very satisfied , so far, with it's performance - very impressive!
Would recommend as a good addition/alternative to hard disk drives.

Buddy Holly - 75th Anniversary
Buddy Holly - 75th Anniversary
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Buddy Holly - Box Set 75th Anniversary, 18 Nov. 2013
I loved this box set of Buddy Holly. It replaced all my missing vinyl records of him and this is an extremely good collection. I have not seen any other collection anywhere else to approach this item that I bought from you and I have found it to be invaluable.

I also confirm that ALL THE OTHER ITEMS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED FROM YOU, THAT ARE ON YOUR "REVIEW LIST" ARE FULLY USED BY ME, THAT THEY WERE ALL EXCELLENT IN THEIR WAY AND I CONSIDER THAT THIS OVERALL "REVIEW" is therefore sufficient rather than me having to log in each and every time just to give you information for things that I have purchased over the years.

Any further requests for "reviews" for items that I have purchased in the past I will consider as no longer applicable.

Peace In The Valley - The Complete Gospel Recordings
Peace In The Valley - The Complete Gospel Recordings

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis Presley - Complete Gospel Recordings., 17 Nov. 2013
Excellent CD collection with a whole host of truly delightful songs. The recordings are very clear and the sound is great. Altogether, a really good selection and a worthy addition to my extensive music library.
The download was very good and my credit card was charged correctly and promptly.
Thank you very much for your customer service.

Mac OS X Snow Leopard (Mac)
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (Mac)
Offered by Consultant

5.0 out of 5 stars MAC OS X Snow Leopard, 15 Nov. 2013
Superb product as are all MAC software programmes. Use this version every single day on my Mac Pro Desktop computer and the programme always loads promptly and has never given me one iota of any problems. Extremely well satisfied with this purchase.

Pataks Brinjal Pickle 312 g (Pack of 6)
Pataks Brinjal Pickle 312 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Grocer

5.0 out of 5 stars Pataks Brinjal Pickle, 15 Nov. 2013
I have bought this product for over 25 years and it is always an excellent, spicy and tasty product that I value greatly. I was first introduced to Brinjal Pickle whilst I was serving on 2 separate working trips to India and started to buy Pataks when I returned to the UK.
This particular order was very promptly delivered and was extremely well packed.

Ferns Prawn Flavoured Balichow 380G
Ferns Prawn Flavoured Balichow 380G
Offered by POLHILL FARM SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Ferns Prawn Flavoured Balichow, 15 Nov. 2013
This product is excellent - delivered promptly, and well packaged. Superb product. It compares very favourably with Patak's Prawn Balichow which I used to buy frequently, but we are now unable to purchase that product because the makers Patak's no longer produce that product.

Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Darkness On The Edge Of Town

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 15 Jun. 2013
I don not think that this particular album is quite up to the old standard of the Boss, but there a some good songs on the album.

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
Don Williams has been a favourite of mine for many years and this CD continues his wonderful contribution to country music.

Daytime Friends - The Very Best Of Kenny Rogers
Daytime Friends - The Very Best Of Kenny Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Kenny Rogers., 15 Jun. 2013
Kenny has always produced excellent songs. This album continues to expand his large repertoire of music greatness in the Country World of America.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3