Profile for Kate > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Wilton 3-Piece Mini Springform Tins
Wilton 3-Piece Mini Springform Tins

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for cakes as gifts, 15 Jan. 2017
Perfect for those of us who like to make small Christmas cakes for other people. Or any cakes.

Royal Canin Adult Complete Cat Food Exigent Savour Sensation 10kg
Royal Canin Adult Complete Cat Food Exigent Savour Sensation 10kg
Offered by Kason & Kitch™

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect when you have several cats to please!, 15 Jan. 2017
I have two cats of my own and I'm fostering two young females and one of their kittens (though I think kitten Desmond is a keeper.)
It's really hard to please so many cats, but they all love it. It's worth every penny to find a dried food they all want to eat. Dried food is so much more hygienic than wet. And I can fill large bowls and the automatic feeder if I want to be away overnight.

Haier T320 Pathfinder Robot Vacuum Cleaner Automatic Intelligent House cleaning Machine - White
Offered by EKEYUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 7 Nov. 2016
If you just allow the robot to get on with its job, it works pretty well while you get on with more important stuff. It charges really quickly, is very easy to empty and finds places it needs to focus on.
It doesn't pick up chunky stuff, but is good on smaller bits - dust, cat fur and fine cat litter. But beware of leaving anything on the floor which might get tangled up in the brushes. I haven't tried the mop function yet.
On the whole, very pleased with my purchase.
Now I just get have to get video of a cat riding on it!

FURminator Long Hair DeShedding Tool for Small Cats
FURminator Long Hair DeShedding Tool for Small Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Cat loves it and it does a really ..., 21 Aug. 2016
Excellent. Cat loves it and it does a really good job on a long-haired cat. Worth the money.

H&S® 5 Keys 60mm Heavy Duty Warehouse Container Garage Shutter Padlock Gate Chain Lock
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Much larger and heavier than expected. Possible problem is ..., 21 Aug. 2016
Much larger and heavier than expected.
Possible problem is that potential thieves will think there is something worth stealing from my garage!

Sunburst Raw Whole Pine Nuts (Kernels) 1  kg
Sunburst Raw Whole Pine Nuts (Kernels) 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars I love pine nuts, 21 Aug. 2016
I love pine nuts, and they are very expensive per g in supermarkets. The bag has a zip lock so will last.

Powerful Electronic Foot Pedicure Hard Skin Remover (UK Plug) - #1 Best Selling Electric Foot File in USA - Effectively Removes Calluses, Dry, Dead, Hard Skin on Heels - Professional Foot Spa Like Smooth & Soft Feet
Offered by Care me

British Wool Pillow
British Wool Pillow
Offered by The WoolRoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! I have a rare leukaemia and one of ..., 21 Aug. 2016
This review is from: British Wool Pillow
Perfect!
I have a rare leukaemia and one of the side-effects is head sweats at night. I used to have to put a towel over my pillows, and still woke up with wet hair. And I usually found it impossible to relax my shoulders properly.
These are very firm, perhaps too firm for some? .
For me, they are amazingly comfortable. No head sweats and a really relaxed night's sleep. Worth every penny!

Bisto Best Roast Pork Gravy Granules, 200g
Bisto Best Roast Pork Gravy Granules, 200g
Offered by British_Corner_Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Always delicious, but increasingly difficult to find in supermarkets ..., 21 Aug. 2016
Always delicious, but increasingly difficult to find in supermarkets.
I usually make my own gravies from scratch, but that isn't possible from lean cuts or pork, or sausages, or lamb's liver. This works really well with all.

AmberJay 9ct Gold Horse Stud Earrings
AmberJay 9ct Gold Horse Stud Earrings
Offered by AmberJay

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely tiny. Unfortunately there was no indication of size ..., 21 Aug. 2016
Absolutely tiny. Unfortunately there was no indication of size on the page.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7