Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for Susan Williams > Reviews

Content by Susan Williams

Susan Williams (Cleveland UK)

Vitamin B Complex 180 tablets (6 month supply) - Contains all Eight B Vitamins in 1 Tablet, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, D-Biotin & Folic Acid
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 4 Nov. 2015
Fast delivery and certainly value for money. I was previously paying much more on the 'high street'. Will def be using again for vitamins

Teesside Steal (The Nick Guymer Series)
Teesside Steal (The Nick Guymer Series)
by John Nicholson

5.0 out of 5 stars You DO NOT have to live in Teesside to enjoy this fab series of books, 8 Feb. 2015
You DO NOT have to live in Teesside to enjoy this fab series of books. Honest, interesting stories, great characters that come to life with ordinary people's lives having extraordinary experiences that are easy to relate to and always a 'mystery' involved. Would make great tv too!

Crystal Head Vodka, 70 cl
Crystal Head Vodka, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Crystal Head Vodka, 70 cl (Wine)
Love it, just bit disappointed price reduced soon as I bought it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

Design Toscano Axle Grease, the Biker Gnome Statue
Design Toscano Axle Grease, the Biker Gnome Statue

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery very quick and absolutely love it! It is a present for my bike ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Delivery very quick and absolutely love it! It is a present for my bike mad hubby and I'm sure he will think its great

LADY BOWLER Novelty Bottle Stopper
LADY BOWLER Novelty Bottle Stopper
Offered by Emblems-Gifts Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Took from box in two bits!, 3 Jan. 2012
I LOVED these novelty gifts (got man bowler too). Unfortunately when I checked product before wrapping for Xmas gift it just broke in two in my hands. No time to return so attempted to glue which is ok but didn't give as intended gift

The Hundredth Man (Carson Ryder, Book 1)
The Hundredth Man (Carson Ryder, Book 1)
by J. A. Kerley

5.0 out of 5 stars First in the series and all brilliant!, 16 May 2011
I use listmania a lot as I like to read a series of books. This was the first book in the Carson Ryder series and I have now read them all. Brilliant, thougtful books covering serial killers, with a great personal account of the main characters life which makes you want to read the next book.

Lazybones (Tom Thorne Novels)
Lazybones (Tom Thorne Novels)
by Mark Billingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 Nov. 2010
Having watched 'Sleepyhead' on TV I decided to get the second story in series to read. Loved it. I am already onto the next book in the series. I love crime/thrillers and particularly when you can identify with the main character and read the books as much to read about Thorne as much as the stories.

The Sleepwalker: Book 9 (CHERUB)
The Sleepwalker: Book 9 (CHERUB)
by Robert Muchamore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Books!, 16 Feb. 2008
My son is 13 and got the first 4 in the series of Cherub Books for Christmas - best pressie!! He read them within a couple of weeks and asked for the next ones in the series. Just finished reading the latest one and has loved them! I even read the first one (I like to have an idea what he is reading about!) and thoroughly enjoyed it too (even made me cry in one part!). How great that an author can so enthrall teenagers!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2008 7:25 PM GMT