Profile for M. Pasquale > Reviews

Content by M. Pasquale

M. Pasquale (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Punisher: Welcome Back, Frank (Punisher (Unnumbered))
Punisher: Welcome Back, Frank (Punisher (Unnumbered))
by Garth Ennis

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cool story!, 16 April 2014
Really good punisher story. Only thing for me is I really never get on with Steve Dillon's artwork. He's obviously very successful and I'm sure for good reason, but personally I don't like it. I much prefer the artwork from the Punisher max series. But story wise this is one of the best punisher stories I've read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2015 3:56 PM BST

Road to Damnation: Nos. 1-6 (Ghost Rider)
Road to Damnation: Nos. 1-6 (Ghost Rider)
by Garth Ennis

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 16 April 2014
Nothing amazing. It's all a bit weird, but that's probably normal for Ghost Rider. I'm trying to get into ghost rider comics more and so far haven't really found much. I read a cool one from ages ago where he teams up with wolverine & punisher, and I love his World War Hulk tie-in, and this doesn't really match up to those, for me.

Invincible Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle
Invincible Iron Man: Demon in a Bottle
by various

5.0 out of 5 stars good story!, 16 April 2014
This story is great. It's a little bit mad and sometimes a bit over the top but I enjoyed every minute of it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, 16 April 2014
This thing is brilliant. Only thing was that it obviously includes wolverine's face, but the mask hasn't got anything sticking out like the actual suit. But you can tell from the picture! I used this for a costume and already have a proper mask, so cut a hole where the face is on this thing and wore it over my head with the other mask on top and it looked brilliant (except that I'm a bit chubby).

Compact Gift Bible: New Living Translation
Compact Gift Bible: New Living Translation
by Tyndale
Edition: Bonded Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 16 April 2014
I'm not going to review the actual Bible, that'd be mad. It's well good, for short. The actual book itself was great - small, portable, legible. The translation is good as it gets across some of the feeling. It's not word for word like ESV, but sometimes word for word can lose the feel of bits like songs, psalms, stories etc (although has major advantages in other ways).

Lord of the Flies
Lord of the Flies
by William Golding

4.0 out of 5 stars bit grim but very good!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Lord of the Flies (Paperback)
It's not the happiest story, but it's very well written and very engaging. I was hoping to use this as the book I read on the train into London, but got carried away and started reading it everywhere and finished it quicker than I was hoping I would. Had to buy another book!

Wolverine: Origin TPB (New Printing) (Wolverine (Marvel) (Quality Paper))
Wolverine: Origin TPB (New Printing) (Wolverine (Marvel) (Quality Paper))
by Paul Jenkins

4.0 out of 5 stars good story, 16 April 2014
I read this years & years ago, and decided to buy it and re-read it. It's still really good, something every wolverine fan should read at some point!

Minority Report --Two Disc Set (DTS) [DVD] [2002]
Minority Report --Two Disc Set (DTS) [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise

5.0 out of 5 stars love this movie, 16 April 2014
I used to own this on VHS and just loved it then, so I needed to get it on DVD. It's still brilliant!

X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills
X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills
by Chris Claremont

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 16 April 2014
It's really cool to see the story from the X2 film as it was originally. It's always cool when Magneto isn't the baddie as well, but helping the Xmen

Wolverine: Old Man Logan TPB (Wolverine (Marvel) (Quality Paper))
Wolverine: Old Man Logan TPB (Wolverine (Marvel) (Quality Paper))
by Mark Millar

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cool!, 6 Sept. 2013
really cool story from a really different perspective on marvel characters like wolverine and hawkeye. good fun reading! the ending was really well done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3