Profile for nicki harfield > Reviews

Content by nicki harfield

nicki harfield

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Xbox One)
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars Revival!, 10 Nov. 2015
I went into Black ops 3 with extremely low expectations... Understandable because of the past two years with Call of Duty. But when I played I was amazed at the amount of GOOD content in the game.

The campaign is insane in every aspect with the story being well written and slightly confusing, Multi-player is better then ever with new aspects to the game being added like wall running (which has been pulled off so well) and the new thrusters (not annoying Exos!). Then there's zombies, Treyarch's most prized possession in the Call of Duty franchise. It was excellent Shadow's of Evil has so much to do, from easter eggs to trying to unlock pack-a-punch. I loved it so much I went and bought the season pass which on the xbox dashboard comes with The Giant zombies bonus map and that was excellent too.

There are a few errors in the game with servers and what not but overall Treyarch have done a great job! I fell Black Ops 3 has revived the Call of Duty series while changing it for the better!

New 12pcs Professional Cosmetics Makeup Brush Set / Kit Eyeshadow , Eyeliner , Foundation , Angle Powder Brushes Goat Hair With Bag (Turquoise Design)

GCSE English Writing Skills Study Guide
GCSE English Writing Skills Study Guide
by CGP Books

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 14 Mar. 2014
Bought to aid my son with his English - these are useful books - what more can I say - what!?

Berlitz: Rome Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Rome Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by APA Publications Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 14 Mar. 2014
My wife was happy with this for her trip to Rome - what more can I say - one day I'll be reviewing something bought for me!

Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Marker - Black
Sharpie Twin Tip Permanent Marker - Black
Offered by LPC Stationers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little marker, 14 Mar. 2014
Useful thick thin marker pen - what more can I say its a marker pen - what more can I say