Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for P Cole > Reviews

Content by P Cole

P Cole "Home Techy" (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
7951-STN-XL: Plain Cotton Cargo Shorts
7951-STN-XL: Plain Cotton Cargo Shorts
Offered by krisp clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 28 Jun. 2017
Fits very well. High quality. So good in fact, I ordered another pair!

Liying Unisex Outdoor Sports Cotton Quick Dry Hip Pop Baseball Peak Cap Beach Sun Hat Long Brim Trucker Hat Adjustable Sunhat
Offered by Liyinguk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 28 Jun. 2017
Good quality but wouldn't say ' one size fits all'

Stanley 183069 Multi Angle Hobby Vice
Stanley 183069 Multi Angle Hobby Vice

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Years use, 27 April 2017
I've now been using this item for three (3) Years and it's without doubt, one of the best d.i.y. product's I own. It's versatile, with so many positions the vice can be placed. You'll wonder how you ever coped without it. It is truly 'an extra pair of hands'. Just more secure!
Whatever job I have, its always part of the tools I use. I would never be without it.
There may be cheaper versions but why bother, when this does all I want so well.

Solidguard by Brubaker Pro Camera Aluminium SLR Hard Case Padded For Digital SLR Cameras Black
Offered by BRUBAKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Customisable, lockable case, 25 Mar. 2017
As described. Easily customisable to your requirements, making it ideal to store and protect your important items.
With many uses, in my opinion you can't go wrong.
Made a mistake in customising? Or wish to change the layout? Not to worry. You can refit the plucked out pieces of foam, although not ideal, or you can purchase 'New' foams from the supplier. Just search 'Brubaker'.
I've had many requests from colleagues of where I've got this item from, confirming to me, it was one of my better buys :)

The Front Page - Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau [DVD] [1974]
The Front Page - Jack Lemmon & Walter Matthau [DVD] [1974]
Dvd ~ Jack Lemmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Titles and audio in English, 26 Aug. 2016
First class service from the supplier. Arrived well within the given time frame. Well packaged, including ribboned bow and a very picturesque postcard from 'Olomouc'.
The film:
This plays with English sound and titles.
Good quality transfer of a classic movie. Matthau and Lemmon once again well paired to deliver the story in their own style.
If you enjoy their films, add this to your collection.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Consider this, if you use any mini usb charged device., 19 Aug. 2016
Purchased in June, I quickly realised how such a product, took away 'any' concerns or worries about my mobile product's failing whilst away from a power point and charger.
One of my 'best buys!'
Simple to use, smart and easily carried around.
You can imagine my concerns when it recently failed :( But, contacted the seller. Tried a few suggestions from them. Not working, they quickly supplied a replacement. Arriving the following day.
What more can I say? 'Great Product' backed up by 'Great Service'

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 21 July 2016
Like others here, this was purchased to complete my 'Carry On.....' collection.
I was aware this film was not up to the original films standard but, did expect DVD quality viewing/sound.
Alas no. This is clearly a video transfer, with very low quality picture and sound. I recall better quality form VHS days! (Ask your parents, if you're unsure of VHS.)
Hopefully someday, someone will complete a 'New Transfer' from quality film stock aided but Digital cleaning.
The film may not be the best but, surely we deserve the best quality DVD has to offer?

Apollo 39 Piece Heat Treated High Grade Alloy Steel Tap and Die Set (Metric & SAE Sizes)
Offered by Apollo Fulfilment Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit - Well priced, 15 Jun. 2016
A good quality set. Ordered because of an urgent need, to help in the repair of damaged thread in a steel block, caused by the removal of a seized screw.
It was my first time using such a tool and although I realise I have nothing to compare it with, I can honestly say, these tools made it easy and with professional looking results.
A friend, looking at the finished product, had to be told of the repair!
What more can I say? A quality product!
Presented in a form moulded plastic box, each piece with its own location. My only niggle is, when closed and moved, some of the pieces no longer remain in their places when reopened :( Although a sheet of plastic is provided, it is obviously not thick enough or indeed, possibly suitable for the need. Maybe a thin piece of foam would be more suitable? (It's what I'm looking out for.)
Please don't let that put you off though. This is a quality kit. Well priced. I don't believe you will go wrong.

Mens Elasticated Waist Drawcord Denim Trousers Jeans, 38W x 27L
Mens Elasticated Waist Drawcord Denim Trousers Jeans, 38W x 27L
Offered by Chums Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent, 3 Mar. 2016
Good trousers, just no apparent consistency on size.
This is my second pair.
My first was ordered using my 'usual size'. But, the legs were too long.
This time, I ordered the same waist size, with a shorter leg. Leg length is ideal now but, even though they should be the same waist, these are 'much larger'.
I didn't send them back as, like the last, they were purchased purely for general house/garden/car work.
Unlikely to purchase more though. I know things can vary but, these appear to vary a 'lot!' Maybe when their quality control improves.

Personalised Diamond Wedding Anniversary plate with 2 platinum bands - Rings and Doves design
Offered by All About Names

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Personalised Plate, 11 Oct. 2015
Superb customer service. Emails answered promptly, even on a weekend! Item delivered well packaged and secured, within the expected time frame.
I cannot praise the service of 'All About Names' enough. If only all companies performed the same!
Now the product:
As described, with personalisation expertly added. The presentation box matching the quality.
Purchased as part of a 'family gift', it has been admired and appreciated by all that are involved in the giving. I'm sure the Celebrating Couple will find it just as beautiful. A wonderful keepsake from 'all' the family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3