Profile for MR IAN J MANNION > Reviews

Loctite Super Glue Bottle 8000 1612 - 5 g
Loctite Super Glue Bottle 8000 1612 - 5 g
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Balls., 9 Aug. 2016
Stuck my flipping fingers together.

Works as described.

140db Police Approved Metallic Purple Mini Minder Loud Personal Staff Panic Rape Attack Safety Security Alarm with Torch - Secured by Design Approved (Police Preferred Specification)
Offered by EPOSGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 9 Aug. 2016
Really good. However, the last one we bought died after 4 months (without using). The test run was enough to know we needed one of these though. It is deafening. If only I was allowed to buy a pepper spray for the Mrs I would - this is a decent alternative.

BabyRice 11.5 x 8.5-inch Baby Casting Kit, Solid Oak 3D Box Frame (Bronze Metallic)
Offered by BabyRice Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Aug. 2016
Really nicely packaged and a great gift for the Mrs from our newborn which she really liked.

The key is getting the size of the molding bucket right. We used a small tupperware which was way too big.

It really is worth doing the finger test to start with to see how quickly it sets. We wasted our 2nd batch because it was warm in the room and it set before we could get it around babies foot!

Frostfire Popup Beach Shelter with UV protection (50+ UPF)
Frostfire Popup Beach Shelter with UV protection (50+ UPF)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, frustrating to fold up, 9 Aug. 2016
Great product... You need to be extremely lucky to work out how to put it back together though. I've done it 5 times so far totaling around 3 hours and I still have no idea how to do it.

Label M Texturising Volume Spray
Label M Texturising Volume Spray
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 Aug. 2016
Terrific hair product. Gives hair a full body (even when pretty thin). Easy to style afterwards and haven't had a bad hair day since.

It runs out pretty quick though and it's a shame it isn't available in a bigger bottle.

Label M Deconstructor for Men 50 ml
Label M Deconstructor for Men 50 ml
Offered by IamFamous

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 9 Aug. 2016
Top quality product. I've used them all... Matt paste, etc, etc... It is expensive but you need so little of it that it works out quite cost effective. Goes on well and holds perfectly. Do not discontinue the produce please ! Using in conjunction with the volume mist spray which is incredible.

Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to insert charger!, 9 Aug. 2016
This trimmer was fantastic when I first got it right up until it ran out of battery for the first time last week. Since then, I have been unable to get the charger to fit into the bottom of the trimmer. I have been left with a lengthy beard which my Mrs won't stop nagging me about.

Hoping this turns out to be user error (at which point I will correct this review) but until then it appears faulty.

To clarify, the charger unit being used is the one which came with the shaver.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 24 April 2014
This does not charge the new iPhone / iPad but instead comes up with 'Not Charging'. There are others our there which do a much better job. You clearly get what you paid for with this product

Generic Folio Leather Case for iPad Air†-†Red
Generic Folio Leather Case for iPad Air†-†Red
Offered by Time2 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 April 2014
Great value for money and still looks the part a few months down the line. Don't go wasting your money on anything other than this

MaxiMuscle Promax Lean 1200 g Strawberry Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder  (packaging may vary)
MaxiMuscle Promax Lean 1200 g Strawberry Weight Loss and Definition Shake Powder (packaging may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 April 2014
Great product - Keep me full up and I can see the results after a couple of months use. Runs out quickly though so might be worth investing in bigger tub

Page: 1 | 2