Profile for Messypup1 > Reviews

Content by Messypup1

Messypup1

E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
by Pam Grout

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 April 2014
I'm only half way through the book and really impressed! It's not something that I normally buy but heard such great reviews, that I had to try it. Some of the techniques in the book are a little weird, but I'm sticking to it.
Go on and give it a try, you might enjoy it!

Tales From Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
Tales From Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Marks on book, 21 April 2014
I was impressed with the speed that the book was received, but not at all happy with the dents and black marks over the front and back of the book, and this was supposed to be new!. It was too late to send the item back, as it was for a birthday present, so will not use these people again!

Debbie Travis's Painted House: From Basecoat to Faux Finish Using Water-Based Paint
by Debbie Travis

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit old fashioned, 2 Mar. 2011
Even though it took over a month to receive this book from the US, I was fairly happy with my purchase.
I was disappointed that she did not cover more on different painting techniques for furniture and more on sponging and ragging effects on walls.
Although interesting to read, the whole book was a bit dated.

I would like to read more of Debbie's books, but in future look at newer versions.