Profile for Mr B Willis > Reviews

Content by Mr B Willis

Mr B Willis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Belkin 2.1 A Lightning Car Charger for iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, iPad Mini, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air and iPod Touch 5G - Black (MFI Approved)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

Love2Sleep DUVET/QUILT 10.5 TOG NON ALLERGENIC - SUPERIOR SOFT TOUCH POLY COTTON CASING SUPER KING SIZE
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes Lush, 16 Aug. 2014
I've been sleeping with comfort since I brought this a few months ago. So far totes lush. Cool during the heat of July and warm enough coming into autum

The Raid 2 [Blu-ray] [2014]
The Raid 2 [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Iko Uwais

5.0 out of 5 stars Meaty Sequel, 16 Aug. 2014
I'm keeping this short.... The raid was simple. Fight your way to the top. The sequel is just as amazing. But this has a meaty storyline.

5m 5 metre Flat Network Cat5e Black Ethernet Cable Low Profile RJ45 lead
5m 5 metre Flat Network Cat5e Black Ethernet Cable Low Profile RJ45 lead
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin & Crispy, 4 May 2014
I've had these wired up for a month now, I don't notice any difference in speed and the wires are hidden neatly under the skirting board so I'm happy.

Super Legend Bluetooth Wireless Head Set/Head Phones with Built-in Mic - Black
Super Legend Bluetooth Wireless Head Set/Head Phones with Built-in Mic - Black
Offered by YIMAN-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep. Great pair of phones, 4 May 2014
Important, if you want a pair of headphones to go running don't bother buying these.

The good news is, these little beauties do the job if you spend your week commuting they fit well, are comfortable and the sound quality is ok (ish). If you're into your music spending more might get the results you're after.

For me, I listen to audiobooks so sound quality isn't important so I didn't want to spend a fortune and the reviews convinced me to buy these phones.

I've not been disappointed. Not one bit. The controls are easily placed on the right headphone, pairing was simple and what I really like is that my iPhone 5 shows a battery level indicator.. I love this. So far since I've had them for 3 days I've used the s*** out of them and I'm on 50% charge.

Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]
Xbox LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 April 2014
Not much say about this, it's cheaper than buying direct from Microsoft. I still get everything I had before but a few quid cheaper

TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs/pods)
TASSIMO Costa Americano 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs/pods)

5.0 out of 5 stars Effing great coffee, 11 April 2014
Tastes like the real thing, sorry Costa but since I've brought my Tassimo I've not visited my local since. I love my Costa Coffee

iBoutique Retractable IB32GUSB2 32GB USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive - Jet Black
Offered by SechsiTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 11 April 2014
Simple review..

It works great, I brought it to transfer MKV files from my old laptop so I can watch them on my tv. Transfer rate is good and I've had no issues with it since I've been using it.

All in all. I would buy this again

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Mar. 2014
Battery life is good and recharging is fairly quick, about 2 hours.

I can't really say too much about it, it works.

The Angels' Share (Uncut Version) [Blu-ray]
The Angels' Share (Uncut Version) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Roger Allam

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully wonderful film, 3 Jan. 2014
If you want to sit down, Saturday or mid-week, cooked a great meal, perfect bottle of wine. Partner and you sat cuddled up on the sofa. Then within minuets your both hugging each other in laughter and suspense. This film is. Well. Laugh out load funny. Tense and tearful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3