Profile for C. Bluck > Reviews

Content by C. Bluck

C. Bluck (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Portable Charger, TROND® Air 4000mAh Power Bank External Battery Pack (8mm Ultra Slim, 2.4A Smart Charging, 2.0A Fast Recharging, Unibody Brushed Aluminum Housing), for Apple iPhone 6S 6 Plus 5S 5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 Note 5 4, iPad, Tablet and More - Black
Offered by eTROND-UK

Lifetime Garden 30cm Small Rake
Lifetime Garden 30cm Small Rake

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Sept. 2015
Fell apart after a couple of days.

Humphreys Garden® Single Early Tulip Princess Irene x 30 bulbs
Humphreys Garden® Single Early Tulip Princess Irene x 30 bulbs
Offered by Humphreys Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars a wonderful display in Spring, 15 May 2015
Planted in Autumn, a wonderful display in Spring.

HTC Magic Cover PU Case for Nexus 9 - Indigo Black
HTC Magic Cover PU Case for Nexus 9 - Indigo Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., 6 Feb. 2015
It looks nice and the magnets hold it in place so the screen is kept clean. But it doesn't stay on when moving around and it doesn't stand up on a smooth surface.

Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 FlexCare+ Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitiser
Philips Sonicare HX6972/10 FlexCare+ Rechargeable Toothbrush with UV Sanitiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Customer Service, 29 Jun. 2014
I have been very pleased with this product recommended by my dentist. It cleans well and lasts 4 weeks between charges. Unfortunately, a year after purchase it stopped working and wouldn't charge. I was pleased to discover the guarantee was for two years and the after service was brilliant. I was able to inform Philips via their website and a replacement was sent to quickly without any quibbles. Full marks to Philips!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 Mar. 2014
As described. Very east to cut and lies flat in drawers. Particularly liked it being all on one roll however much you order which saves waste. Bit expensive but just what we needed so worth paying.

Kinetik Wellbeing Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Kinetik Wellbeing Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars OK so far., 10 May 2012
It us fairly easy to use. I have to assume it is accurate as I have no way of checking this.

Canon PIXMA MG8150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Canon PIXMA MG8150 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far., 10 May 2012
Printer arrived next day. It is a little large but so far there have been no problems. It was easy to set up wirelessly with PC and Laptop even though PC is well below specs required. If the ink doesn't run out too quickly we will be happy with the purchase.

Toshiba Satellite C660-11K 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Core i3-370M Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but there is no Firewire port, 1 Feb. 2011
On the whole I have been pleased with the laptop. It arrived very quickly and was easy to set up. Wifi connected automatically and Skype worked fine. I like the keyboard and numeric keypad. I don't like mousepads but I've bought a wireless mouse and that has made all the difference. The battery seems fine so far but I don't use it away from home much so haven't really tested it. I agree with other users that the speakers are very poor.

I don't like all the preinstalled stuff from Toshiba and it's taking me a while to find my way around Windows 7. I was happy with XP and I don't know why Microsoft have to change the software so much instead of making improvements. Searching for files, in particular is very difficult in Windows 7. The worst thing is that I find I can't copy files from a video camera because there isn't a firewire port. I did quite a lot of research but I didn't know this was something I needed. This is very disappointing as I was intending to copy all my daughter's videos and put them on disc. I still mainly use my PC but the laptop is good for using the internet and is easy enough to carry around the house.

Microsoft D5D-00034 Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse - Lime Green
Microsoft D5D-00034 Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse - Lime Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mouse!, 15 Jan. 2011
I'm very pleased with this purchase as I hate touch pads. The mouse works well on any surface and is comfortable to hold for both myself and my husband who has large hands. Set up was easy and I like being able to leave the receiver in the laptop. The size is just right for both my husband and myself. I like this colour too as I can find it easily.

Page: 1 | 2