Profile for Miss B M Reid > Reviews

Content by Miss B M Reid

Miss B M Reid "Brogz" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 7 Screen Protector, EZ Generation iPhone 7 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Bluelight Filter for Eye Care, 3D Full Coverage, No Bubbles, Anti Glare Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 7(Black)
Offered by Zuoxitec

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 July 2017
This is the only screen protector I can find that actually does cover the entire iPhone 7 screen. It's saved me from a cracked screen so many times!

New Genuine Original Delta Adapter battery charger For Asus X55A K55A X53E X54C M51 M51V N61JQ
Offered by dannytechuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits, but doesn't actually charge., 28 Feb. 2017
The charger fits perfectly, seems to keep my laptop alive, so that's a relief.
However, and I'm not sure if it's purely coincidence, but the charger always sparks when I plugged it in, and ever since I got it, my battery has been drained and never actually charges (It only ever stays at 0%) It's almost like the charger fried the battery. It means that if the charger falls out or gets tugged out whilst I am using it, the laptop instantly shuts down.
Major pain in the a***
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2017 9:56 AM BST

Visco Therapy Memory Foam and Reflex 3 Zone Rolled New and Improved Mattress with Quilted Maxi-Cool Cover and 2 Pillows - Small Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect, 11 Jan. 2017
I got this mattress about a year ago, after changing my bed due to back problems, it came on time and well packaged, but I wanted to leave it a while before I reviewed in case any problems arose.
When it first arrived I was a little worried as when you first take it out of the packaging it looks ridiculously thin. But I left it alone for 3 - 4 days in my spare room and it expanded a tonne. I've had no issue with smells or bumps, it doesn't even seem like it needs to be flipped to keep its shape, although I do this anyway. I can safely say this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.
Thank you for the gift of a good night sleep. (And no more sore backs!!)

iPhone 7 Case, iPhone 8 Case,Rusee Dual Layer Advanced Shock Absorption Rugged Hybrid Cover Protective Case with Card Slot Holder and Kickstand Wallet Case Heavy Duty Bumper Case for iPhone 7,iPhone 8
Offered by Rusee

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., 4 Jan. 2017
I love this case. Its the first case I've gotten that feels super sturdy and protective. The edges come down past the screen so of it falls screen down it protects it. It's super easy to take apart and put back on if needed and is a great place to store my ID on a night out. I've had this case over a month now and I'm yet to find a fault with it.

iPad Air 2 Case,THZY iPad Air 2 Smart Cover+Transparent Back Cover Apple iPad Air 2 (iPad 6) 2014 Model Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand with Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep (Fragrant Lavender)
Offered by THZY-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 11 Nov. 2016
Very pretty. Very protective. Worth the money. I'm a little sad because my cat stretched her claws out and scratched up the front of the cover, but hey! Thank god for the cover or it would've been the screen.

Comic Bags Resealable (Current Size, Pack of 100)
Comic Bags Resealable (Current Size, Pack of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2016
Perfect

Comic Backing Boards (Current Size, Pack of 100)
Comic Backing Boards (Current Size, Pack of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2016
Perfect

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly like the one in the film (it's too pale) but ..., 11 Nov. 2016
Not exactly like the one in the film (it's too pale) but it is cheap and exactly how it looks in this picture

MOFRED® iPhone 8 / iPhone 7 [4.7 inch] Bestseller Tempered Glass Shatterproof Screen Protectors / 3D Touch Compatible / 0.26mm Thickness / 9H Hardness Rating / 2 in Pack
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Edited review: New one does cover whole screen as described., 11 Nov. 2016
This protector does NOT cover the entire screen. I was under the impression it would cover all the glass including the curved edges. It does not. It feels very much like it was made for the 6s. It catches on my thumbs when I try to swipe from left or right on an app and leaves a rainbow line down your screen from the light shining underneath. Very very annoying.
The 3D Touch does work. And the actual surface of the glass does feel like the phone screen but I do feel a little cheated out of my money.
Not very happy.

Additional: Having looked closer at this it doesn't even cover the full working part of the screen. If I could give it no stars I would. Complete waste of money.

Edit: After writing this review the company contacted me and offered me a replacement of their new model of screen protectors that they promised would be of better class, for me in return to edit my review.
Obviously I agreed. The new one, thankfully, does cover the entirety of the screen as promised. It does look like a screen protector has been put on top of a screen protector, hard to explain, I've included a picture to try and show what I mean.
It's not perfect, screen does like it is covered in cheap plastic but 3D Touch works. While I am glad the company at least had the decency to offer me a new protector. But I wouldn't waste my money on these if I were you. Pay a little extra and get the protection your phone actually deserves.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette for Men, 100ml
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette for Men, 100ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells great., 3 April 2016
Came before estimated delivery. Got it as a present for my dad. The plastic around the top of the bottle was damaged but it still works perfectly fine and he was very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3