Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Clevedon, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Ballroom Dancers Dancing Cufflinks - Supplied in Onyx Art Cufflink Box
Ballroom Dancers Dancing Cufflinks - Supplied in Onyx Art Cufflink Box
Offered by Gents Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Over The Moon!!, 25 April 2016
Chuffed to bits!! The enamelling & fixings are excellent quality and they are a nice size. I bought these for a present for a friend & they arrived really well packaged & in a lovely box which makes them a into a nice gift. I would buy these again. Thank you.

New 50s Ladies Floral Print Full Circle Pinup Vintage Style Swing Rockabilly Retro Flared 40s Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!! Great value & quality, 17 Jun. 2014
I'm always concerned buying clothes on line without being able to try them, but this dress fits perfectly (I went by the size guide).
I'm 5' 2 inches & it comes just below my knee, which is the perfect length especially when worn with the petticoat. As it has spandex there is a little bit of give in the fabric which makes it extremely comfortable to wear. I wore the dress (with petticoat) to a wedding last Saturday & received so many compliments from guests & people in the street when we were walking to the register office that I felt absolutely fabulous in it!! Thanks for a brilliant product at a good price :-)

Manchester United Boys MUFC Football Club Shorty Pyjama Age 7-8 Years
Manchester United Boys MUFC Football Club Shorty Pyjama Age 7-8 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality & fit, 17 Jun. 2014
I bought these for my great nephews 7th birthday. I was very pleased with the quality & I have been told they were a brilliant fit. He absolutely loves them!!

Dad's War
Dad's War

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, compelling, emotional, a great read., 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dad's War (Kindle Edition)
Chris has done a great job of telling his Dads story in vivid detail - not shying away from describing the horrors of war. In telling the story Chris paints a picture of a brave & yet very modest man, who not only got himself through the war but also many of his fellow soldiers in his units. He gets you to know the family man as well as the soldier & what life was like before & after the war years. Chris is very frank about how he regrets not speaking to his Dad more about his experiences & how important it is to spend time with your loved ones.

The only thing that I found a wee bit disappointing was the 2nd half of the book is more about Chris Tarrant than about his Dad, at times I felt I was reading his autobiography! Never the less the book is a fitting tribute to a very brave WWII vetran & makes you really appreciate all the sacrifices those soldiers made, the horrors they saw & experienced to give us the freedom we all enjoy today.

Stacie Bakes: Classic cakes and bakes for the thoroughly modern cook
Stacie Bakes: Classic cakes and bakes for the thoroughly modern cook
by Stacie Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 May 2014
I enjoy watching Stacie on TV & saw her dem at the Food Show at NEC in November. I like Stacies relaxed & friendly style of presenting & I wasn't disappointed in her first book. There are familiar recipes as well as new ones & I'm looking forward to trying them out. I love the splattering of family photos & references, it makes the book feel like you're sitting at the table with a friend exchanging your favourite recipes. Well done Stacie!!!

50s VINTAGE ROCKABILLY NET PETTICOAT SKIRT,25" Length (10, WHITE)
50s VINTAGE ROCKABILLY NET PETTICOAT SKIRT,25" Length (10, WHITE)
Offered by LuyanBoutique

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB - I love it!! Highly recommended., 19 May 2014
This is a high quality product. Nicely finished & lined for comfort when sitting down. It makes my 1950s dress look great!
Thanks very much.:-)

Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop Mould - Pink
Sweetly Does It 20 Hole Silicone Cake Pop Mould - Pink
Offered by Online Gallery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 25 Nov. 2013
Easy to use, recipe makes 40. Coloured them & put them inside a madeira cake to make it polka-dot. Fabulous!!

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Persimmon - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 April 2013
I spent a fair bit of time researching which case to but for my Kindle Paperwhite. Considering 800+ people had bought this type & the reviews were virtually all excellent I decided to g for this one & I'm really pleased with it. I went for the red one & the colour is just as illustrated. It's robust enough to provide grea protection for my Kindle yet adds no 'bulk'. It feels nice to handle. Overall I'd recommend this one.

Kindle Paperwhite (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!, 8 April 2013
Recieved my Kindle Paperwhite 6 hours ago & I'm really really pleased with it. Always thought of myself as a 'book' person am now a convert. It's so easy to use (mine came already registered) & to tailor to the settings you personally prefer. I'm not saying I'll never read a proper book again, but the portability makes this a super product & a real bonus to your reading library. If you're undecided whether to buy one I'd say go for it!

Hell Bunny 50's Dress Dixie Blue - Size 8-20
Hell Bunny 50's Dress Dixie Blue - Size 8-20
Offered by Elbenwald
Price: £54.43 - £54.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 31 Oct. 2011
The dress came when promised & is fabulous! Excellent quality & fit, good value for money. The sizing is generous, I ordered a small which is about equivilent to a size 8 or 10. The straps are adjustable as well which is useful. I wore it to a dance & lots of people admired it. The skirt is very full which is perfect for jive & rock & roll. It's not neceaasry to wear a net petticoat underneath as it falls nicely without, though it may enhance it's appearance for a more authentic 50s look.

Page: 1 | 2