Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Dawn

Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

4.0 out of 5 stars lost jewels, 23 April 2015
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
Excellent game full of fun

La Boheme [DVD] [1989] [US Import]
La Boheme [DVD] [1989] [US Import]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it, 20 April 2014
Get the tissues ready. You will need them in triplicate. Wow. What a cast. Pavarotti is just sublime. Equally matched by Freni, Quilico and the rest. Finest voices i have ever heard. This is the best opera recording I have ever seen. The score is to die for and the setting is superb. I was emotionally a wreck at the end of this journey. But, boy, was it worth it!!! All credit to everyone involved in this production

Harlequin Dream
Harlequin Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Harlequin Dream (MP3 Download)
Superb. I loved this album and I love the group. Stranger will haunt you and make you reach for the repeat button again and again. My fave song though has to be southern sun. Just. Awesome.

Alive And Kicking (Edit)
Alive And Kicking (Edit)

4.0 out of 5 stars one to sing along to, 20 April 2014
Always gets me tapping the steering wheel and singing at the top of my voice. A great song by a good band.

Empty Chairs At Empty Tables
Empty Chairs At Empty Tables

4.0 out of 5 stars A real treat, 20 April 2014
A stellar cast all in fine and superb voice. A real treat to listen to and if you close your eyes you can feel the emotion. Superb.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of their game, 11 April 2014
Really surprised by this album. I love it and cant play it often enough. Bows and Arrows and Roses have to be my two favourite songs, although I love to listen to them all.

The 3 Tenors - In Concert 1994
The 3 Tenors - In Concert 1994

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it now, 10 Oct. 2013
Such a treat! All in fine voices and made me cry several times with sheer emotion and joy. Fully recommend this to everyone.

The Guns of Navarone [Blu-ray] [1961] [Region Free]
The Guns of Navarone [Blu-ray] [1961] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Gregory Peck

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome entertainment, 1 Aug. 2013
Brought this for my dad as a present, he saw the original film at the pictures, the whole family loved it in blu ray, its brilliant. My dad says its even better than the original! The colour and the sound are just awesome. If you want a really good boys own film, with a brilliant cast and story then this is the one for you!