Profile for KW2004 > Reviews

Content by KW2004

KW2004

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Atdoshop(TM) Brand New Stunning PU Leather Flip Wallet Cover Case for iphone 5 5G 5S (Rose Gold)
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cover, 24 April 2016
I love this cover, great value for money. The case the phone fits in is flexible rubber and easy to fit the phone into

coverme571@Apple iPhone 5S / 5s PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (PURPLE)
Offered by IlY& accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars This cover only lasted a few weeks. The magnet ..., 24 April 2016
This cover only lasted a few weeks.The magnet became loose and one of the corners of the plastic that holds the phone broke off.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The beans are absolutely vile and smell really bad, but it's a great 'dare you' game, 12 Dec. 2015
My son saw this on Youtube, and was keen to try it and trick his friends. The beans are absolutely vile and smell really bad, but it's a great 'dare you' game.

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream 50ml
Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This hand cream is great. Absorbs into my skin well and leaves my ..., 6 Jun. 2015
This hand cream is great. Absorbs into my skin well and leaves my hands feeling soft for hours. It has a nice fragrance as well, quite strong but pleasant.

4 Pics Close Up
4 Pics Close Up

4.0 out of 5 stars 4pics close up, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: 4 Pics Close Up (App)
Great fun game, quite addictive

Girls Kids Children's Me to You PJ Tatty Teddy Long Pyjamas Pjs Set - 4 colours - Age 5-6 Years, 7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years (Age 11/12, Cerise/Black "With Love")

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyjamas, 23 Dec. 2014
These are really good quality, great print, my niece will love these.

Womens Lace up Ankle boot with sock detail good grip sole and Brogue detail (...
Offered by 4 Feet Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 14 Sept. 2014
These are great value for money, Sturdy boots with a great sturdy rubber sole. Sizing is spot on, I ordered a size 6 and they fit perfectly. These will see me through the winter, I needed some sturdy shoes/boots for walking my son to school. The sock gives them a nice touch, and the flap can be worn down or up, buttons on when down.

Ladies Brown Ruched Calf Buckle Biker Womens Round-Toe Ankle Boots
Ladies Brown Ruched Calf Buckle Biker Womens Round-Toe Ankle Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 14 Sept. 2014
These are great value boots, fit true to size. Heel height is just what I was looking for. Great detail with the belts/buckles, looks good with bootcut jeans or Leggings/Skinny jeans tucked in.

Vintage Bronze Quartz Locket Watch Necklace & Guardian Angel Charm - Wrapped & Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this watch for my niece and she absolutely loves it. It came nicely wrapped in a gift box. I also got an extra gift with this, a pair of hoop earrings which was a nice gesture. The watch is well made. Very happy with my purchase.

Skate (Xbox 360) Classics
Skate (Xbox 360) Classics
Offered by GAMEFORCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Skate Game, 11 Dec. 2013
My son wanted the Skate 3 game, but at a 16 Rating it wasn't suitable for him (bad language and being able to beat people up in the game). This version is a lot tamer than Skate 3, so it is more suitable. The graphics are pretty good, and my son finds it easy to work the controls and do the stunts. This was great value for money and my son loves the game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4