Profile for Cesce > Reviews

Content by Cesce

Cesce (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lightning Cable RAMPOW iPhone Cable 2m / 6.5ft - [Apple MFi Certified] - LIFETIME WARRANTY - Nylon Braided iPhone 6 Cable - iPhone Lead for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus 7 Plus 5 5S 5C SE, iPad Pro Air, iPad Mini 2 3 4, iPod - iOS10 - Space Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 12 Jan. 2017
Really happy with this charging lead. It's long enough to use my iPad whilst sitting on the sofa, and it's much more robust than the leads that come supplied. Would definitely buy again, but I expect it to last much longer than the Apple original.

Lijjat Pappadum Green Chilli Flavour - 200g (pack of 3)
Lijjat Pappadum Green Chilli Flavour - 200g (pack of 3)
Offered by Crazee Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Family favourite, 26 Aug. 2016
I have to drive quite a way to get these and have been putting it off for a few weeks. But then inspiration struck and I looked on Amazon - really pleased to be able to get these more easily. They really are the nicest pappadums we've ever had. The packaging was appropriate and they arrived undamaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, 9 Aug. 2016
I already had a pair of these shoes so I was happy to order online. Fabulously comfortable shoes and I highly recommend them. Would also like to commend the seller who was very pleasant and helpful.

Bali Women's Bali Passion for Comfort Minimizer Underwire Bra, Silver Lace Print, 36C
Offered by Fine Intimates

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these., 25 July 2016
These are just the best minimiser bras I have ever managed to find. I only wish they were more readily available in more colours (several colours weren't available in my size) and that there were pants to match the patterned bras. They are comfortable, give a great shape and minimise beautifully.

Kenwood Multi-Pro Classic Food Processor, 1000 W - Silver
Kenwood Multi-Pro Classic Food Processor, 1000 W - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Regret buying it, 1 July 2016
I wish I hadn't bought this. I have a good set of knives and quite enjoy food prep so I didn't buy it for that. I bought this specifically to make smooth pate - and it will not. I've used the chopping bowl to make everything smaller, but the blender is still rubbish. I've tried several times: the last time trying only a couple of tablespoons in the blender. What happens is that the blender blades turn a couple of times and then you can hear that they're not doing anything - the tone of the motor changes.
I absolutely hate it and I hate that I spent around £100 on it. I suppose it's good if you want to pulverise onions (it doesn't really chop them). I don't really believe that serious cooks use food processors regularly: you have no control over the size and shape. Not only do I not recommend this but, after trying a food processor for the first time, I wouldn't recommend having one at all - it's a waste of money - unless someone can recommend one that will process pate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2017 9:33 PM BST

Perfecter Fusion Styler with Travel Bag, Detangle Brush and Styling Clips
Perfecter Fusion Styler with Travel Bag, Detangle Brush and Styling Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Dec. 2015
I'm one of the people who really like it. My hair is fine and if I blow it, it goes flat and limp - and still slightly frizzy looking. If I don't blow it, it looks thicker but it's a frizzy mess. With this device, I can roughly blow it dry then style with the Perfecter: no flatness/limpness and no frizz either - and it looks thick. My hair is collar length so I've had no trouble with tangling. I'm going to recommend it to my friend.

BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Trio Handset Pack
BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Trio Handset Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - Definitely do not recommend., 29 Nov. 2015
Have just unpacked this and set it up. It is not allowing calls through from the contact list. With "Guardian" off, then calls can of course get through but the name (from the list) is not displayed. The placement and shape of the buttons is horrid and the whole thing feels very cheap - there is no weight to the handsets at all. So I've replaced my 3 handsets and answering machine with another 3 handsets and answering machine, since the call screening feature is useless. I bought this on the strength of reading the first couple of dozen reviews - how I wish I had googled it as well, first. Complaints abound. I can't be bothered packaging it back up and sending it back, but I definitely do not recommend this phone.

Blonde Short Chic Mature Wavy Wig | Joan Rivers Hairstyle | Easy Style | Multi Tonal
Offered by Hair By MissTresses

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, 10 Jun. 2015
I ordered this because the style of the white version caught my eye. I decided to get the blonde one (because I'm blonde) before making a final decision to get my hair cut.
Delivery was the next day - really good service. The wig itself is very good for the price; it's lightweight and comfortable and the colour mix is lovely. So much so that I took it with me when I had my hair cut and asked the hairdresser to duplicate it.
I wouldn't say that the style is exactly as the photo, however. It's cut closer to the back of the neck and has less of a side sweep at the front. I don't think it is because my head is appreciably bigger than the mannequin in the pictures because the wig isn't at all tight on me. Having said all that, I've kept it because I can just throw it on to rush out to the shops if necessary when having a "bad hair" day. A very nice wig for the price (and it doesn't look very wig-like). Lost one star because the style seems a bit different to what I was expecting.

Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer

2.0 out of 5 stars Read the details properly - it does not scan., 2 Jun. 2015
Despite that fact that the words, "scan" and "scanner" appear three times in the blurb, this machine does not scan. It's just a large printer - the same size as my last Canon but without the multi-functions. I feel the description is badly written and misleading, especially if in a hurry and needing a replacement printer fast. It was fairly easy to set up the wireless function and it does print well, but I will be sending it back. Just wanted to warn anyone else who might misread the details in a hurry.

Invasion of the Dead: Box Set 1-3
Invasion of the Dead: Box Set 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and very readable, 29 Jan. 2015
I'm leaving my review here, although I bought the books singly. I thoroughly recommend them to fans of the genre and am eagerly awaiting the fourth book. The writing noticeably improves from the first book to the third and the characters are well-drawn and likeable (at least, the ones that are meant to be liked). If you like zombie stories, I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed with this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5