Profile for Sho Sho > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lifestyle Products, Blue Stripe Tea Cup & Saucer Planter, 16.5 x 33.5 x 25.5 cm
Lifestyle Products, Blue Stripe Tea Cup & Saucer Planter, 16.5 x 33.5 x 25.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill a must buy for any patio!, 7 Jun. 2011
I have bought this for my Mother's birthday as she loves her garden ornaments arrived quickly & when I opened it it was alot bigger than I thought it would be. Put a smile on my face. Lovely gift will reccommend to my gardening friends.

Bring in the Spring (Red Fox young adult books)
Bring in the Spring (Red Fox young adult books)
by Hannah Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book/As described., 7 Jun. 2011
I bought this book as i read it when i was at school & wrote an review about it so I wanted to reads it again some years later to see if I still have the same thoughts about it. Arrived in good condition & very quickly. Thanks

Hoover Hurricane Pets HU4207/1 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 2000 Watt
Hoover Hurricane Pets HU4207/1 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 2000 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Hoover, 19 Feb. 2011
I bought this hoover last year not on here but from another company. I had a bag hoover,but needed something to pick up all the cat hair as i have one fur ball who leaves hair everywhere! I bought this hoover because of the really good reviews it has & lets just say I haven't been dissapointed I even enjoy hoovering now.

If you want a good bagless hoover buy this one, it won't let you down.

Alice's Diary: The Memoirs of a Cat
Alice's Diary: The Memoirs of a Cat
by Vernon Coleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill book for cat lovers, 14 Dec. 2010
I got this book for my Christmas lasy year & loved it,made me laugh from begining to end, really makes u think what ur cats would say if they could talk. After I'd finished this book, I had to buy the 2nd to follow. My hubby looked it too, only took me a few days to read it. Brillant for any cat lovers. Buy for a cat lover this christmas.

Promises, Promises
Promises, Promises
by Erica James

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Promises, Promises (Hardcover)
I am a big fan of Erica James' books & have read them all. I am half way through this book so far so good. This book would make a lovely gift for a fan of hers at Christmas,I bought the hardback. When will the next book be out? As i can't wait.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift for your man., 4 Dec. 2010
I have bought this as an christmas gift for my hubby. It looks good but the proof will be in the using of the multi tool.Seems good enough though nice small gift.

Hasbro Simpsons Cluedo
Hasbro Simpsons Cluedo
Offered by Once Upon A Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars going to be good fun, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Hasbro Simpsons Cluedo (Toy)
I looked in all my local toy shops & couldn't find this game, so came on here & was delighted my hubby requested this as an christmas gift as he has only played cludeo once & I thought i would go for the simpsons version as he is there number one fan! I am sure he is going to love it.

Oust Iron Cleaning Pads
Oust Iron Cleaning Pads
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars work well, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Oust Iron Cleaning Pads
if u have got burn't marks on ur iron these do the trick to get them off a must buy.

Scotch Tape Strips Refills for Gift Wrapping 1 Pack
Scotch Tape Strips Refills for Gift Wrapping 1 Pack
Offered by West End Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 4 Dec. 2010
At christmas when you are trying to wrap presents & the cellotape roll gets stuck to the carpet, well no longer buy one of the scotch wrist tapers refills are gr8 coz they come in a pack of 3 no more hassle.sorted.

Mad About Cooking Chickens Printed Apron
Mad About Cooking Chickens Printed Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 4 Dec. 2010
bought these along side the teatowels & oven gloves for my Mum & Granny's christmas they seem to be of good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6