Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for Ms. L. A. Hopkinson > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. A. Hopk...

Ms. L. A. Hopkinson (Somerset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Cyclone Quartz Orange Blue Split Colour Triple Bearing Diabolo & Fibreglass Hand Sticks Bundle - 2 items (Green Handsticks)
Offered by Jac Products Juggling

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my 8 year old son says this is the best one ever, 22 July 2017
Yep my 8 year old son says this is the best one ever!!! triple bearing magic!

Voices In The Park
Voices In The Park
by Anthony Browne

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 7 April 2017
This review is from: Voices In The Park (Paperback)
Just excellent!!! Requested by my 7 year old son after reading at school.

2.4GHZ S.T. MARIO KARTTM 7. BO
2.4GHZ S.T. MARIO KARTTM 7. BO

3.0 out of 5 stars 2 pin plug not compatible for UK customers!!!!, 4 Jan. 2017
Great toy but why include a 2 pin plug on the charger for UK customers!!!!

Smiffy's 27141M Children's Roald Dahl Boy's Willy Wonka Costume Top Trousers Bow Tie Hat and Cane Roald Dahl (Ages 7-9) - Multi
Offered by Party Showroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 4 Mar. 2016
Brilliant costume my son loved it! And fantastic service too. Ordered Friday night and arrived Sunday! Great value will definitely use this company again :)

Razor eSpark Electric Scooter
Razor eSpark Electric Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pressie ever!!, 5 Jan. 2012
My 7 year old son asked father christmas for this present and he has not been disappointed!! It was delivered promptly (be warned there is a big picture of the scooter on the side of the box if its a surprise). Since christmas day he has been out and about all the time on this and picked up how to ride it really quickly. The sparks are impressive and he has been showing off in the park all over the holidays. I thought the price was pretty good since other shops were selling these at around £195. We put it on charge over night as it does take several hours, but then it's ready to go. My son says this is the best present he has ever had, and I have to agree!!

Top Gear The Stig Duvet Cover, Single
Top Gear The Stig Duvet Cover, Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with my 7 year old, 5 Jan. 2012
My 7 year old son was over the moon with this as a fan of Top Gear. Pretty good quality although one of the buttons fell off on day 3 of being on the bed (not even second wash!) which was disappointing. But overall my son thinks it's great and it does look good on the bed!

Fireman Sam [DVD]
Fireman Sam [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Fireman Sam [DVD] (DVD)
My 2 year old is a huge fan of Fireman Sam and this set of DVD's was the perfect present. The box holding the DVD's is great and very practical and I thought it was great value for the price. My only critiscm would be that half way through the series the programme changes to the new CGI format which is just not as good. The detail of the characters are lost and it's all just a bit slow and odd looking! (Norman Price is just not the same!!)... Both my 7 year old and my 2 year old have been taking out the new CGI DVDs and putting in the older series ones, so that's their verdict!!

Ukayed ® Amazing Ride on Swing Car New Improved Model (various Colours) (Lime Green)
Offered by InternetukShop

5.0 out of 5 stars This car is just fantastic!, 6 Jun. 2011
We bought this didi car or swing car as it is now known for our 1 year old last year. He is nearly 2 now and has spent most of the year riding round the house on it!. He uses it as a 'push along' at the moment as he hasn't quite mastered the skill of putting your feet up and using your hands! Our 6 year old however does ride it as it is intended and so does my husband and yes I confess so do I.... It is just brilliant fun and if you have hard wood floors downstairs like we do, it provides hours of entertainment... we are so fed up of the arguments we have just ordered a 2nd one!!!

Mattel - Miracles & Milestones Peek & Squeak Bunny
Mattel - Miracles & Milestones Peek & Squeak Bunny
Offered by YuMoSCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality toy, 6 Jun. 2011
Really great toy this one. So much detail inside, children can play with it in lots of different ways, loved by my 1 year old and 6 year old alike.

Tomy Thomas & Friends Bath Island
Tomy Thomas & Friends Bath Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toy, 6 Jun. 2011
I bought this toy for my 1 year old, who has had hours of fun in the bath with it. My 6 year old loves it too and they frequently argue over it!! The only problem with it is the suction pads on the back go after a while, but I would still recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2