Profile for B CARROLL > Reviews

Content by B CARROLL

B CARROLL (United Kingdom)

1 kg Grass Seed Covers 35 sqm - Premium Quality Seed - Fast Growing - Hard Wearing Lawn Seed - Tailored to UK Climate - Trademark Registered - 100% Refund
Offered by GBW Capital

5.0 out of 5 stars Big bald patch regrown nicely, 15 Jun. 2016
Didn't follow instructions as email arrived the day after the seeds and I'd already sown them, but the big bald patch where the builders had kept a skip for weeks is now revitalised and growing well thanks to this grass seed and our wet English summer.

Neudorff 2.5Kg Organic Lawn Feed and Improver
Neudorff 2.5Kg Organic Lawn Feed and Improver

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 15 Jun. 2016
Excellent product. My lawn is thriving!

Beeztees Bench, 89 x 60 x 66 cm, Brown
Beeztees Bench, 89 x 60 x 66 cm, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prooduct, great price!, 14 May 2016
Excellent value . Nice crate. Surviving life with my labrador pup.

Little Friends Dog Puppy Cushioned Crate and Cage Bed, Large, 85 x 56 cm, Beige
Little Friends Dog Puppy Cushioned Crate and Cage Bed, Large, 85 x 56 cm, Beige

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't wash it!!, 14 May 2016
This was a nice product until I had to wash it. The wadding in the central area has clumped into one large lump making it useless. A dog crate bed that can't be machine washed is not designed for the real world!

Smartbox Pro Strap and Buckle Kit Box of 12mmx750m Strap and 200 Plastic Buckles Ref 166850266

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 30 Jan. 2016
Bought this to secure boxes etc while moving house. I've used them to secure tool boxes, furniture parts, boxes of books etc, etc. Using them at first was not intuitive, but once I understood the principle I found it simple and fast. After packing the contents of a three bedroom house and sheds, I still have lots of tape and fastenings unused.

iGadgitz Black Leather Case Cover Holder for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and Dependable!, 30 Jan. 2016
I first purchased this case on 4 April 2013. After almost three years of use/abuse my phone is still in great condition, but the case has finally started to fall apart ( the plastic side has cracked and the flap for the catch is coming apart). I've just bought a replacement and I'm delighted to find it is just as good as my first one. I can thoroughly recommend this cover!

Doctor Who: The Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
Doctor Who: The Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars "A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled." ― Raymond Chandler, 4 Oct. 2012
A Raymond Chandler pastiche, with a plot that prequels 'The Angels Take Manhattan'.
Melody Malone aka Riversong is a pure, comic, wisecracking delight in a fast-paced novelette that nicely sets the scene for the Doctor's entrance with only a few knowing hints to the reader that this is something more than a 30's pulp detective thriller. Enjoy - I did!

MY-Link 5.1 Surround PCI Sound Card - VISTA, 7 COMPATIBLE.
MY-Link 5.1 Surround PCI Sound Card - VISTA, 7 COMPATIBLE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and I can tell, 29 Aug. 2008
The product i received seems completely different to what is described in the reviews, I had eagerly anticipated this products arrival on my doorstep and was please to see it arrive around the time amazon had promised. As I do with all my custom parts I inspected the product before installation into my PC, there were a few minor imperfections you'd expect from a product of this type however nothing majorly wrong. However on installation into my PCI slot one problem became noticable, the card didn't fit perfectly into the standard size PCI which even with a cheap card should be expected. My PC operates on two switches; one for the mains flow to the computer at the back and one to turn on the actual pc at the front, on pressing of the back switch the computer turned itself on which must have been down to a faulty card because there had been no problems prior to installation or indeed after removal of the product, however i persisted to see if the card would work, the software and firmware for the card both installed and worked as expected, however one of the jacks on the card did not work, all that came out of the speakers in that jack was fuzz >:(. when i finally gave up and tried to turn off the computer the card was causing my system to keep trying to reboot untill I cut off the mains.
I do not recomend this product no matter how cheap and cheerfull it is, I have decided to buy a soundblaster for my PC instead.