Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Denmark)

Page: 1 | 2
Mole Skine 8051272894424 Weekly Calendar, 12 Month, 2018, Horizontal, Ger, Hard Cover, Black
Offered by UKPaperbackshop

1.0 out of 5 stars German version, 24 Jun. 2017
Be aware this is the German version and not as expected English. English site, but German go figure. Nothing wrong with the book.

Birkenstock 128211 Classic Gizeh Eva, Women's Heels Sandals, Blue (Blue), 4.5 UK Regular(37 EU)
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Feet in blue, 2 Sept. 2016
Love them

Birkenstock 128201 Classic Gizeh Eva, Women's Sandals, Black (Black), 4.5 UK (37 EU)
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, 2 Sept. 2016
Love them.

By Alexandra Fuller - Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight: An African Childhood (New Ed)
by Alexandra Fuller

4.0 out of 5 stars Old but good., 2 Sept. 2016
Came as expected. Very happy.

Worry Beads - 1Pear - Kangaroo Leather, Ash and Moss Agate
Worry Beads - 1Pear - Kangaroo Leather, Ash and Moss Agate
Offered by The English Worry Bead Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beeds, 9 Dec. 2015
These were received very speedily and is a great stress reliever.

Trim Healthy Mama
Trim Healthy Mama
by Pearl P. Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Trim Healthy Mama (Paperback)
Why is there a dictate on amount of words on the review. This makes me refuse time write a review and rate my purchases at all in the future. Annoying and it detracts from what you want from me. The stars is my review. Period.

Responsive Design Workflow
Responsive Design Workflow
by Stephen Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 30 May 2014

Responsive Web Design Overview: For Beginners (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics (Paperback))
by Brett Romero

2.0 out of 5 stars Adiquate, 30 May 2014

WordPress Websites Step-by-Step: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Creating a Website or Blog With WordPress
by Caimin Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 30 May 2014

Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog (Smashing Magazine Book Series)
Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog (Smashing Magazine Book Series)
by Thord Daniel Hedengren