Profile for Mr. Darren Curry > Reviews

Mr. Darren Curry (UK)

Megger 1002-490 Prod and Clip Set, MFT/LOOP
Megger 1002-490 Prod and Clip Set, MFT/LOOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2017
Original parts are always a better buy, delivery next day.

Hartleys Table Top Glass Stand For 26" - 42" LCD/LED/Plasma TV Screens
Hartleys Table Top Glass Stand For 26" - 42" LCD/LED/Plasma TV Screens

5.0 out of 5 stars Item is of a very good quality, the glass base looks good, 11 Feb. 2015
Item is of a very good quality, the glass base looks good. Item came on time and very well packaged. Looks good with my 42" TV it may look too big for 32" though, this will depend on how high you are used to. With my 42" there is still at least 6" clearance between the bottom of the TV and the base.

Acer Iconia A210 10.1 inch Tablet - White (Nvidia Tegra T30L 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB SSD, WiFi, BT, 2x Webcam, Android 4.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 10 Mar. 2013
The Acer Iconia A210 is an excellent tablet, I thought I would not use as much as i have. Not found any apps yet that will not work. The unit itself feel heavier than a friends Samsung 10 inch tablet, but I feel this gives it a much more solid and better built quality feel. I am using it for light office work as I have been able to print direct to my HP printer via HP's excellent ePrint software, also been using it for games and watching movies via the full size USB port which an excellent addition a lot of other tablets do not have.
I also purchased a Navitech Multi Stand in grey which sets off the tablet superbly and again gives the tablet a professional look.
I have played around with cheaper tablets at around the £100 - £150 mark and they do not even come close to the quality and feel of this tablet.

Overall I would recommend this tablet to any one who wants a very good quality tablet.

Ring RMS10 12V Dual USB Car Adaptor and 2 12V DC Sockets and Battery Indicator
Ring RMS10 12V Dual USB Car Adaptor and 2 12V DC Sockets and Battery Indicator

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 17 May 2012
Item is of good quality, and is well made, works fine with dvd player and mobile plugged in. Fits very snug in my Zafira centre console, in fact it fits that well i have had people think it is part of the car.

Highly Recommend.

4 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX515W - Black
4 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX515W - Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as originals, 7 Feb. 2010
Was a little cautious when buying this product as i have heard bad reports from non original inks but I have to say that these are as good as the inks that came with the printer, I run a small company and the quality of ink is important for correspondence to my customers and this ink does not let me down.