Profile for S. J. Finch > Reviews

Content by S. J. Finch

S. J. Finch (RICKMANSWORTH, HERTS. United Kingdom)

Die For Me (The Philadelphia/Atlanta Series Book 1)
Die For Me (The Philadelphia/Atlanta Series Book 1)
by Karen Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking good yarn, 13 July 2009
This is the first novel by Karen Rose that I have read, it won't be the last!. A good plot, with pace, and depth. Lots of characters, not too many though. Interesting plot, balancing intrigue and violence againt the warmth and humanity of the lead characters home life.
A good long read, you really get a big bang for your buck!, It certainly does not drag, I could hardly put it down - give it a try, you won't be sorry

Creative ZEN 4GB MP3 Player
Creative ZEN 4GB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Style, 23 Feb. 2009
This is a replecement for my old ZenV+, which got a little shabby after the dog played with it. I owe the dog a big thank you, this is great, very clear screen, easy intuitive controls, great sound quality.
I have never had any techie problems since I bought mine, several months ago, and I use it daily. 4GB holds and awful lot of songs, and the ability to pop a memory card in the top is brilliant, £9 on amazon turned my 4gb into a 12gb. There really is no need to spend considerably more money on the market leader.
If you want quality at a good price, look no further.

Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9
Lorus Nurses Fob Watch RG251CX9

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 23 Feb. 2009
I bought this watch for my wife, she is a nursing sister, its ideal, good clear dial, keeps good time.
Looks smart on her uniform, she says, its just what she wanted.
Service from the Diamond Company was excellent, I would recomend this watch to anybody in healthcare looking for a quality watch at a reasonable price.

Call Me Irresponsible Tour Edition
Call Me Irresponsible Tour Edition
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh so smooth sir, 15 May 2008
This is my favourite play at the moment, I guess that I am a little late in trying Mr Buble's music, but I am a convert. Think of a nicely warmed, quality single malt, good crystal glass, this is that smooth, just slides down, leaving a pleasant glow behind. Good in the car, great on the MP3 player, nice in the background during dinner with friends. This album has a great selection of tracks, well known classics of the genre, and others, new to me at least. Just try it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 15 May 2008
I have a creative Zen V+, and I wanted to upgrade my earphones, I decided to treat myself to a premium brand. I chose these because they don't go fully into the ear canal, and I did not like the wax shield idea on the Shure earphones. I think these are great, really clear with well balanced, "real music" sounding output. I must stress that you do need to position them correctly in your ear and you do need to try the various size adapters to get it right. I am really pleased with these, well worth trying yourself!

Hill Street Blues - Series 1 [DVD]
Hill Street Blues - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel J. Travanti
Offered by claires_media_store

5.0 out of 5 stars Return of a CLASSIC!, 27 May 2006
Just as I so fondly remember it, fast paced multiple plots, blending humor and tragedy into a compelling mix. Every character stands up, the writing is spot on. Watch the programme that lead the way for, NYPD Blue, ST Elsewhere, ER etc

Faithless: (Grant County series 5) The fifth Grant County novel, from the No. 1 Bestseller
by Karin Slaughter

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 18 May 2006
I had no hesitation in ordering this book upon its release, having thoroughly enjoyed the authors previous releases. I found this to be the weakest episode to date but still an enjoyable read, the plot was good and I like the writers style,BUT I did find the deep analysis of the characters, to be wearing a little thin, its time now for Lena to get a grip and Jeffrey and Sara to sort themselves out and move on. I will still buy the next book, but it will need to have a freshened cast and a litte more zap to keep me interested

Braun Tassimo Freshly Brewed Coffee, Cappuccino and Hot Drinks Machine (silver)
Braun Tassimo Freshly Brewed Coffee, Cappuccino and Hot Drinks Machine (silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and Performance, 19 Jan. 2006
I could not resist this indulgence, I love good coffee and smart gadgets, this is both. Looks great in the kitchen and produces excellent coffee every time. Its quick and easy to use, no fuss, no mess, so its not one of those gizmos you buy and then hide in a cupboard when the novelty wears off.