Profile for Hughboss > Reviews

Content by Hughboss

Hughboss "Ahura mazda" (Northumberland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
LLS - High Strength Pure 5-HTP from Griffonia Seed Powder | ** FREE TUB OF MONTMORENCY CHERRY CAPSULES WITH THIS ITEM! ** | 100mg x 90 Capsules | 100% Natural Serotonin | Premium GMP Supplement Made In UK | "Live Healthy. Love Life"
Offered by Love Life Supplements

3.0 out of 5 stars Selective serotonin tablets, 17 Aug. 2016
I bought these because I sometimes have an over firing of the excitatory chemical dopamine in my brain. I was hoping for a boost of serotonin in order to counteract any such neuro transmitter.

When I first took one it just made me a little drowsy and have taken them for a week now and the results. I can say that I do feel a little calmer when I get a little too happy but still will need to complete a course for a more discernable effect.

I do have faith that these will help in a way, instead of waiting for a bismal response from my local community mental health team and getting some SSRI's from them.

Kitchen Craft Aluminium Coated Carbon Steel Four Hole Egg Poacher
Kitchen Craft Aluminium Coated Carbon Steel Four Hole Egg Poacher

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg cooker, 17 Aug. 2016
These are top notch egg poachers. The first time I used them I noticed how easy they cooked my eggs and with a few attempts one can refine the results.

I needed these because of my reluctance to frying eggs and figuring that I may as well clean the kitchen after my bacon and fried eggs which even though are very tasty, not really worth the effort.

Nike Men's Down Shifter 6 MSL Running Shoes - Grey/Red/White, Size 7.5
Nike Men's Down Shifter 6 MSL Running Shoes - Grey/Red/White, Size 7.5
Offered by sportex24

5.0 out of 5 stars Running shoes, 2 Aug. 2016
These are nice running trainers which I think are the first ive bought compared to any other trainer what nike brings out.

They are a good design and comfortable, I haven't ran in them yet but they feel springy to the heel so this I expect would definitely aid in some one running.

When I do run in them I'll probably be well satisfied to say the least.

Ballantines Finest Blended Scotch Whisky, 70 cl
Ballantines Finest Blended Scotch Whisky, 70 cl

4.0 out of 5 stars Old whiskey, 2 Aug. 2016
This stuff taste's like whiskey just like any other whiskey out there cos all spirits taste the same anyway more or less.

I bought it because one of the reviews said it had accents of chocolate and spice which was a load of rubbish. The only taste of chocolate you could taste is imagining it in a chocolate liquor either way it's still that awful spirit taste.

Now to not knock on spirits everybody knows it just like poison when you drink the stuff but if you try and imagine your a craggy face red horn from true grit the western. And drink it like a real man that is to say neat you can actually pass this off as an enjoyable pastime. It does work well as a base for making your own cocktails but alcohol is what it is and thats a good old knees-up beverage for some one who likes taking the edge of life and burning their oesophagus once in a while.

8 Plastic Spring Clamps Extra Strength and Grip Clips Textured Handles for easy use clamp
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini clamps, 27 July 2016
These i bought for my wood working needs. They are exactly what i need to hold pieces in place whilst gluing them together.

They have a pinch stronger than a human hand so imaging something holding something together whilst glue is setting for twenty four hrs for you with that grip and you get a sense of thy utility of these.

The price is a good one as well.

13 Amp Plug Top Fuse Pack of 10
13 Amp Plug Top Fuse Pack of 10
Offered by Electromart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuses, 27 July 2016
This review is from: 13 Amp Plug Top Fuse Pack of 10
These were a must for my new freezer which was endemic in blowing fuses.

So had to buy these to replace any energy surges resulting in switches tripping.

2 x Weldtite Puncture Repair kit 4 Road Bike Cycle 700c Inner Tubes
2 x Weldtite Puncture Repair kit 4 Road Bike Cycle 700c Inner Tubes
Offered by BIKINGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Glue and patches for tyres, 27 July 2016
I bought another two of these without realizing I already had a kit. So a bit of a waste of money in the short run but the long run will come in handy.

MTB Slick 26" x 1.25" Vandorm Sprint Mountain Bike Hybrid Tyre
MTB Slick 26" x 1.25" Vandorm Sprint Mountain Bike Hybrid Tyre
Offered by WoollyHatShop

5.0 out of 5 stars New tyres, 27 July 2016
These tyres are great for the price and for what your getting in terms of ride performance and aesthetics you get a good deal from this purchase.

Ibiza Amnesia Summer 2012
Ibiza Amnesia Summer 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Sung songs, 27 July 2016
I bought this only for the dj who mixed it stefano noferini because of one of his songs I much like.

I'm sad to say that i was pretty disappointed when listening to this two disc cd as the tracks were averaging 3 or 4 mins compared to 6 or 7 mins which I'm used to for this genre. Plus the tracks were more of the namby pamby tracks you get with most albums so a bit let down on that respect.

I won't be buying anymore of Stefanos mix tracks due to my methodology I will only look forward to one of his own songs on another album.

But to say the least it will fill ones library with another 32 songs for the record.

Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml [Misc.] with High Quality Guarantee
Oust - All Purpose Descaler 3x25ml [Misc.] with High Quality Guarantee
Offered by best deal 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars kettle cleaner, 27 July 2016
I use this stuff for my washing machine but can't really tell of the results, but this seems to work well on my kettle.

I only used one sachet but did have the option of using two as recommended so I have a couple spare.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11