Profile for Mr. C. C. Thyer > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. C. Thyer

Mr. C. C. Thyer (UK)

Motion Sensor Alarm with 2 Remote Control Keys, Adjustable Wall Mounting Bracket Included (Ideal for Sheds, Home, Garages, Caravans)
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 29 Mar. 2017
Bought these after 2x shed break ins. Thankfully we haven't had any more since to test them out but they're easy to install and use, all you have to do is remember to turn them off each time you open the shed!

I bought several as i have three sheds, conveniently they all respond to the same remote control so I don't have to carry three every time I go into the garden. I suppose a burger could buy one and he'd have a remote of his own but if he's that well organised he'll be able to by-pass any shed security.

10"" Tapered Candles - Ivory. Box quantity 100.
10"" Tapered Candles - Ivory. Box quantity 100.
Offered by Noble Express Catering Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars 100x tapered candles - Does exactly as it says on the tin!, 29 Mar. 2017
Bought these after drilling some holes in logs to make 'rustic' candle holders knowing we would have several burning at once we wanted a bulk load. I wanted the wax to drip and cover the logs but they're really good non-drip candles so I've had to encourage them to spill over on purpose. Now the logs look good they're ideal, they don't drip (unless you encourage them to), they burn well and for several house each. Good value for money

Hawkdale Mens Nubuck Leather Belt With Stitched Design - 1.25'' Width # 8R-F24 [Tan] [XXL - 44"- 48" (112 - 122cm)]
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars fair quality for the price, 29 Mar. 2017
Not the best quality but as good as can be expected for the price

SHOOT Helmet Accessories Kit Set 12x Surface Mounts + 12x Adhesive Stickers Sticker Pads for GoPro Hero 6/5/4/3+/3 SJ4000 SJ5000 Action Cameras
Offered by shootglobal

Samsung ST66 Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin, 21 Aug. 2012
its a very small, light camera for good value. i haven't taken loads of photos with it but can't beat them for quality. its small enough to fit easily in a pocket.

only complaint is the extra small memory card. This camera was a replacement for one with a regular sized memory card which i now realise is too big to re use in this camera. I'm sure I'll find some other use for it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellet, 1 Mar. 2011
I have just recieved my new Leatherman Charge TTI as a replacement for my Leatherman Wave which I had lost (only to find it two days after the Charge was delivered) and would recommend any Leatherman to anyone. I use mine for anything and everything, it may cost quite a lot but for a tool with a lifetime garentee it is realy cheap, I have had my Wave for 8 years now and apart from some rust from cutting open some grit bags in the winter it is still in perfect condition!