Profile for LydiaHT > Reviews

Content by LydiaHT

LydiaHT

Les Conquérants de Troy T01 : Exil à Port-Fleuri (French Edition)
Les Conquérants de Troy T01 : Exil à Port-Fleuri (French Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 April 2016
Great book, bit awkward to read on the Kindle as the screen is small, but worth it. Just as good as the Lanfeust de Troy series.

Omron Walking Style One - Pedometer Black - with Step Counter Sensor Technology
Omron Walking Style One - Pedometer Black - with Step Counter Sensor Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Feb. 2012
I'd bought a pedometer previously at twice the price from M&S, and this is ten times better! The aerobics settings kicks off when you're walking at approx 3.5 mph. It has all the settings needed (aerobics, calories, km walked and it also shows the time beneath the step count). I compared the aerobics mode with another friends pedometer during a Zumba class and this one registered the exercise time wise better than hers. The pedometer is the best tool for running on the treadmill, and exercising on the cross trainer! I was scared it would be more sensitive than my previous pedometer and it is: I do about 200 steps more on this one for the same exercise routine (10 minute run, 2 minute walk). Also it's waterproof: I dropped it into the sink when checking steps and it was fully immersed for at least 30 seconds.
I would definitely recommend!!

On a Mission
On a Mission
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 19 Feb. 2012
This review is from: On a Mission (Audio CD)
Speedy delivery, packaging was perfect, nothing to complain about! I only bought the entire CD because I liked one track - but I was not disappointed.

Wilton Football Cake Tin
Wilton Football Cake Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Football Cake pan - Wilton, 9 Sept. 2011
Delivery was quick, instructions were good. Did the job! :) I cheated and covered it with ready-to-roll icing instead of piping though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2012 11:09 AM BST