Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion
Profile for Anon > Reviews

Content by Anon

Anon

Behind Closed Doors: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is raving about

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 May 2016
An excellent book. Slow to begin with but once it gets going it really is excellent.
Great characters and story and sadly, very believable.

Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)
Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great..., 8 Oct. 2014
This is not a bad book but it's too detailed in its brutality. Where it differs from the first in this series is that there is absolutely no humour to balance out the violence; something the first book did pretty well. It's just one brutal sex murder after another.There are also so many grammatical errors that it puts you off the actual story and they get worse as the book goes on. Does no one proof read anymore? It's a shame as this has a pretty good, albeit predictable, story line.
Having said all this I like the characters enough to read the third instalment!

J4T Multitrack Recorder
J4T Multitrack Recorder

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: J4T Multitrack Recorder (App)
This is a great app. Pretty easy to use and actually records a good quality sound even without plugging in a decent Mic. The sound fx you can add are simple but effective. I managed to record a vocal and made it sound like a dirty distorted guitar! A brilliant little app for a small price. Well worth it!

GuitarTapp tabs & chords
GuitarTapp tabs & chords

5.0 out of 5 stars stupendous app!, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: GuitarTapp tabs & chords (App)
I simply can't fault this app, it's brilliant and without doubt the most useful app I have purchased as a musician. What is especially good is the set list creator where you can save a set list of songs on to your device and use it at gigs as a prompter in case you forget the words/chords/tabs. There's a good auto scroll function too so you don't need to stop playing to move it down manually. The settings allow you to change all sorts of things from text size to background colour, you can even just view the chords or tabs if you wanted. The option to view songs on youtube is a pretty neat thing too. And all this for less than 2 pounds!! Like I said...I just can't fault it.

Seed
Seed

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes the hairs on your neck stand up..., 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Seed (Kindle Edition)
This book is pretty scary and very creepy. I don't agree with the reviews about it seeming like a short story and that there was too much padding. Where? I thought the story moved forward really well and there was always something going on that made you want to carry on reading. I would highly recommend this if you like horror story's. If you don't like horror and blood, stay well away.

Harrowgate
Harrowgate

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but could have been great., 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Harrowgate (Kindle Edition)
The last thirty pages of this book are excellent and I would say that it is probably worth sticking with until you can get there. I'm a man and farther and I'm not ashamed to say I shed a tear in the last part of this story. I do think that this story would better suit women readers though as it has very little in the way of horror and leans more toward themes of love and loss. Sorry I don't mean to sound stereotypical when I say that. I have given this book two stars as the ending was very emotional and well written but the rest of the book is just too bland and maudlin in my opinion to give it a higher rating.