Profile for DestinysRose > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sweat Block Hyperhidrosis High Strength Antiperspirant
Sweat Block Hyperhidrosis High Strength Antiperspirant

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't have much hope...But now I do!, 12 April 2016
4* is only due to the cost being so high!
Ok, so I was really unsure when I saw this product and worried that there must be something super strong that could cause skin reactions when used, if it really could manage to stop you sweating as claimed.. But working in a hospital I really, really don't want to be sweating over people during a busy shift! And you can't use antiperspirant on your face! So, feeling a little desperate to prevent this embarrassment that I go through, like many other reviewers here, I decided to take the plunge. I had no hope that it would work, despite so many positive reviews, though I really wanted it too!
It arrived super quick - Yey! And so I tried it that night. The smell is not bad, anaseed/menthol scent, which personally i like. And it fades once you are dry. I didn't use much on my face or underarms in case I reacted to the product. So the next day at work I noticed a huge reduction in the amount I was sweating! I did sweat, but not under my arms, and my face about 80% less than normal. Wow! Was it working? Or was I not working as hard? Lastnight, I tried my second lot (4 days after the first try), as now I know I'm not going to react to it. I swamped my face, neck and underarms with the little wipe. My face tingled, and felt tight which hadn't happened before. I figured it was because I didn't use much the first go. It's not unpleasant though, and went once I was dry. Today I have done a full spring clean of the house, which usually results in an hour of cooling down and wiping a sweaty brow and taking cardigans off! I thought I was sweating, and it felt as though I was, but when I touched my forehead it was dry! I felt hot, had rosy cheeks, but i was not sweating! Amazing!!!! Its an odd sensation to feel like you are sweating when you are not. But I'll take that over being a soggy mess any day! I'm so surprised and pleased that so far, so good. I am already less nervous about working during the summer. I only wish the cost was more affordable. Honestly, if you worry about being over sweaty, give these a try. I am thrilled with the results in only the first week. Don't be shy to use the wipe until it is dry, the more the better! Oh, and if you can wear gloves as it can dry your hands out. One pleased, less sweaty stinky customer here, and I will be purchasing more.
(I did not recieve the product at a discount in return for a review.... Though I wish I had!)

Bertelin Cordless Electric Glass Kettle 1.7L - Blue Illumination LED Illuminated
Offered by Armeton Electrics

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 10 Feb. 2016
Love this kettle.... Gathers lime scale quickly and of course shows.. So 4 stars due to extra cleaning if it! This is my second buy of this, only had to get another as I dropped it on the driveway and it smashed.. Oops. Nice kettle, boils water... So fab!

Cotton Patchwork / Ladybird Bean Bag Child Size
Cotton Patchwork / Ladybird Bean Bag Child Size
Offered by BeanLazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Feb. 2016
Just like the picture. Comfy, pretty, 2 year old loves it.. And so do I! Good size and quick delivery. Recommend!

PTBC deAO Colourful Wooden Children Table and Chairs Set
PTBC deAO Colourful Wooden Children Table and Chairs Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 10 Feb. 2016
Adore this! It's very similar to the picture - only slightly different colours, but just as lovely! So so easy to put together, just screw the legs on and job done! Sturdy, pretty, almost 2 year old loves it.
Ps- pens do stain it!

New Ladies Long Beaded Diamante Sleeveless T-Shirt Tops Womens Scoop Neck Stud Bead Vest Top Plus Size Orange Size 20
Offered by Riddled with Style

3.0 out of 5 stars not so good if you have a post baby tummy to hide, 7 May 2015
Colour is lovely, the design is lovely... but unfortunately its a clingy material, not so good if you have a post baby tummy to hide!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! It hides all sorts of sins on ..., 7 May 2015
Love this! It hides all sorts of sins on a curvier woman, and fit perfectly! I took the flower off though as it didn't look right with it on, but other than that i highly recommend it. The quality is surprisingly excellent, the lace is beautiful... I returned to buy two more in different colours!

Door Sign / Plaque - Bathroom, Neutrals, Coffee and Cream
Door Sign / Plaque - Bathroom, Neutrals, Coffee and Cream
Offered by London House Gifts and Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the board, 7 May 2015
Love the board, writing and the shabby chic style, and it came in good time!
But I didn't like the bows that came on it, (it does say that they vary, but didn't realise this until afterwards). The little flower was not glued on when it arrived, and actually, the side that had been glued down had a stunning design on it, so I carefully peeled off the glue and stuck it on the right way around, much better! I took off the bows and made my own lace ones and added a few flowers and beads to the string hanger... now, I love it! It looks fav on my door, but a shame I had to redo it I guess!

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS - Ice White
Offered by Phonaticz

5.0 out of 5 stars and it must be good as he jumped for joy and refuses to get ..., 18 April 2015
Got this for my husband for his birthday, and it must be good as he jumped for joy and refuses to get off it ;P The white is lovely and looks slick. Very good quality for the money, and the screen size is just fine. The charger stand is a nice addition and keeps it looking tidy when on charge. Screen colour is excellent. Very, very happy! Arrived quickly.

Baby Toddler Girls Ladybird Ladybug Animal Mini Beast Fancy Dress Costume Outfit 1-2 years
Offered by fancy-me

5.0 out of 5 stars and oh my gosh did she look adorable! Everyone commented on the dress and how adorable ..., 18 April 2015
My baby wore this for her first birthday party, and oh my gosh did she look adorable! Everyone commented on the dress and how adorable it was! The quality is good, and I'll keep it as a keepsake for her! The wings are fixed with Velcro, which is handy as they can get in the way a little. Still, she loved carrying them around with her. Wonderful! Good postage time too. HAND WASH though - easy to do!

Opulent Mixed Flower Teardrop Earrings
Opulent Mixed Flower Teardrop Earrings
Offered by RINGS 4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. Stunning, 18 April 2015
I'm wearing these as I type this. Beautiful. Stunning. Excellent quality. I am totally in love with them! My darling husband bought them, and the necklace for valentines, and he's got top marks! The flowers are beautiful, and they get comments wherever I go! I cannot recommend them enough. The postage time was also speedy. One happy lady! The picture is very accurate too! That is what I got :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6