Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for Poppyp > Reviews

Content by Poppyp

Poppyp (Liverpool)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No more losing dummys in the middle of the night, 20 Jun. 2011
My Son has had MAM dummies from birth, he loves them and i love the design and quality. I was so pleased when I found out MAM had started doing glow in the dark dummies. These are great, they are good quality and glow in the dark so my Son can find his own dummy if he wakes in the night and can put it back in - meaning Mummy and Daddy get more sleep!

The Exile (Outlander)
The Exile (Outlander)
by Diana Gabaldon

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to any fans collcetion., 20 Jun. 2011
This review is from: The Exile (Outlander) (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my Mum, we are both big fans of the seris and the book was a great addition to her collection. This is a graphic novel so no it doesnt have much text and is more of a comic style, although i think it is a great companion to the first book, it gives you more of an idea of whats going on in the book.
Both me and my Mum love this book, great addition.

Effective Birth Preparation (Hospital or Birth Centre): Self Hypnosis (Natal Hypnotherapy Programme)
by Maggie Howell
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is amazing!!!!, 9 Mar. 2011
I like most woman was terrified about giving birth ( I hate needles too!)so I bought this CD to help calm me down a bit. Id heard some postive stuff about Hypnobirthing and similar things and hope it would help. The CD was very calming towards the end of my pregnancy- I feel asleep listening to it quite a few times! Although I didnt listen to it while in labour i think it helped massively, I remember all the breathing techniques used on the CD and used them to breath through my contractions. I had a 4 hr 30min labour with just gas and air and I feel it was because of this CD.
I cannot recommend this enough, it helped calm me down and gave me the birth I wanted, I will definately be using this next time.

Heath & Heather Raspberry Leaf Tea 20 Bags
Heath & Heather Raspberry Leaf Tea 20 Bags
Offered by OrganicHotList

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for preparing body for labour., 9 Mar. 2011
I'd heard alot about how Raspberry leaf tea helps labour so decided to try these for myself. I found they tasted nice and drank them a couple of times a day towards the end of my pregnancy. I ended up having my son 4 weeks early(seems to run in family)went into hospital at 9am and hadmy son 12hours later - although only FOUR HOURS AND 30 MINSof that was actual labour.
I liked these and thought they did help with labour, will definately buy these again when we have number 2.

Crayola Beginnings First Markers (8 Pack)
Crayola Beginnings First Markers (8 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first markers, 9 Mar. 2011
Bought these for my 13 month old Son to encourage him to atempt some drawing(or at least marking the paper) and at the moment i think he is still a bit young for them as they go straight into the mouth. I cant wait till he does start using these as they look great, my Son happened to get some pen on his hands and top and it came off both very easy.

Spot's Birthday Party
Spot's Birthday Party
by Eric Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of the others, 9 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Paperback)
My 13 month old son loves the spot books,however I find thisone a bit of a let down, its too similar to 'Where's Spot' and being a birthday party book i expected something related to a party not a game of hide and seek -not really sure what that has to do with a birthday party.
Its an ok book but not the best.

From Notting Hill with Love... Actually
From Notting Hill with Love... Actually
by Ali McNamara

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book., 9 Mar. 2011
Im only on chapter 9 and I love this book, I cant put it down, chick lit at its best.
Im a fan of the film Notting Hill (and other similar films) and I love the references to all the films, I find the characters easy to picture and relate to as the author compares them to movie characters.
Well written and an easy read - cant wait for the end.

Tommee Tippee Comfy Neck Catch All Bibs - Blue
Tommee Tippee Comfy Neck Catch All Bibs - Blue
Offered by Home & Nursery

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bib, when my son doesnt pull it off, 9 Mar. 2011
This is a great bib and does catch all when its on, however its never on very long before my son manages to pull it off and throw it on the floor - so it doesnt get used very much, wish it did as it would save alot of mess.

Tomy Play to Learn Hide n Squeak Eggs
Tomy Play to Learn Hide n Squeak Eggs
Offered by CostBreaker

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic toy that all ages wil love, 9 Mar. 2011
I couldnt believe it when I seen these eggs, my sisters had them about 12 years ago when they were little and I remember them being a much loved toy.
My 13 month old son loves these as does his cousin of the same age and so does his four year old cousin too, whenever they are together they all play with these. At the moment he likes to tip them out and make them sqeak, although he is just starting to realise they fir into the shapes at the bottom and is try to do this.
Such a simple, classic toy that I can see lasting for a while.

Spot Goes to the Park (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
Spot Goes to the Park (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
by Eric Hill
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot books are always a winner in our house., 9 Mar. 2011
My 13 month old Son love the Spot the Dog books and this one was no exeption. The story is nice and basic for him,not too many word on a page and he loves lifting the flap to see whats underneath.
We have a few of these now and I think you cant really go wrong with them for young toddlers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9