Profile for J Mahal > Reviews

Content by J Mahal

J Mahal

Skipping Rope - Fast Speed Cable for Mastering Double Unders - Includes *FREE* Workout Ebook, Carry Case & Spare Screw Allen Key Set - Best For Cross Fitness Training, WOD's, Boxing, MMA, Exercise and Fitness - 100% Lifetime Better Than Money Back Guarantee
Offered by MasterofMuscle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Skipping Rope, 6 Dec. 2014
I had been looking for a jump role for a while and stumbled across this one by master of muscle and the reviews were great. Having purchase it and used it a number of times, I am very pleased with the quality of the rope. The adjustment of the cable initially is straight forward and has held up in performance. The cable is quite thin which is great, although it can sting when you misstep. It's very light in use and the handles are thin and easy to keep a hold of. The carrying case it comes with is pretty useful. Overall its a great piece of equipment to add to your fitness routine. Master of muscle also contacted me to ensure I was happy with my purchase and whether there were any issues, which was great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 9:11 AM GMT

Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (6.5-8)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insoles for general arch pain, 25 Nov. 2014
I began suffering from arch pain recently which I assumed was down to the physical stresses I was placing on my body through exercise and sport, with the latter doing the most damage. The adverse affect was I started to suffer arch pain which bothered me throughout the day and night. I decided to settle on these insoles to see if they could help the issue and after a couple weeks of adjustment and getting used too, these worked great. It got to the point where I had forgotten I even suffered from the pain and everything was fine again. I placed the insoles in my everyday footwear and in my gym trainers and they have held up brilliantly. I found them comfortable and the arch for me was at a great height. I've used them for a couple months now and wouldn't think of going without them. I would recommend highly for those with plantar fasciitis or general arch pain which was the reason I got them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative, 20 May 2014
Great alternative charger to the original macbook charger, which is ridiculously priced. For the amount paid this charger is brilliant, it does what's intended and although it's not an original, it still looks pleasing on the eye and its well put together. Length of the cable is like the original and i've had no issues with the charging light. No problems after a couple weeks use, would highly recommend to those in need or in doubt.

Learn French with Paul Noble
Learn French with Paul Noble
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Language Tool, 12 Nov. 2012
Paul Noble is brilliant in helping you develop an understanding on the basics of the French Language. The Paul Noble method is easy to follow and listen to and is ideal to help start and develop your language skills. This course has provided me with a great foundation to further pursue and continue my interest in the language. Highly recommended for those starting out and interested in learning the French language.