Profile for A. Lanchester > Reviews

Content by A. Lanchester

A. Lanchester (Birmingham, UK)

A Flair for the Dramatic
A Flair for the Dramatic

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning!, 9 Jan. 2009
After releasing "Yeah Boy And Doll Face" in early 2008 off their album "A Flair for the Dramatic" its hard to believe that Pierce the Veil haven't had a lot of press coverage here in the UK.

With eerie piano harmonies and amazing vocals, "A Flair for the Dramatic" is a well written album, with each song varying from track to track. From the fast-paced "Chemical Kids And Mechanical Brides" to the slower "The Balcony Scene" buying this album should be on the top of everyone's to-do lists!

The Script
The Script
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have!, 9 Jan. 2009
This review is from: The Script (Audio CD)
This album is a must have for all music lovers! Although at first I thought it was a waste of time to buy the album (as I had only heard "Man Who Can't Be Moved") I took a risk and bought it, only to find it was one of the best things I had heard in a long time.

Not only does it feature "Man Who Can't Be Moved" and other hits including "Breakeven" and "We Cry", the other 8 songs are incredible, my personal favourites being the high-powered "Rusty Halo" and the slow ballad "I'm Yours" which features striking vocals from the lovely Danny O'Donaghue!

This is a CD thats going to stay in my CD player for a long-time to come!