Profile for CarriC > Reviews

Elizabeth Arden Good Night Sleep Restoring Cream 50ml
Elizabeth Arden Good Night Sleep Restoring Cream 50ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cream, 31 Mar. 2014
The smell of this cream is intoxicating. The texture is rich, but easy to apply; it spreads well and sinks beautifully into the skin. You don't need to use a lot on each occasion.
I don't really have any minus points to report, other than it is better suited to people with drier skins. I wouldn't recommend it for people with greasier skins.

SHAUN THE SHEEP 30 cm SOFT TOY GENUINE LICENSED **
SHAUN THE SHEEP 30 cm SOFT TOY GENUINE LICENSED **

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra cuddly!, 3 Nov. 2012
The toy is a good size, not so big that it can't be taken to bed or to the nursery or wherever else...! It is very soft and cuddly and appears well made. It doesn't have any educational value as such but my little girl loves cuddly toys and this was very popular. If your child likes soft toys then I would recommend this.

Charlie and Lola - Volume 9: I Really Really Need Actual Ice Skates & Other Stories [DVD]
Dvd ~ Charlie and Lola
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girl's favourite!, 25 April 2012
The Charlie and Lola series of DVDs are among my little girl's (three years old) favourites and this didn't disappoint. As is usual, the DVD covers a good variety of topics with imagination and humour.

60 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Simplytests

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and efficient, 23 Dec. 2010
These test strips may be cheap but don't let that put you off. They worked like a dream for me and I am now five weeks pregnant.