Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Mc Fish"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1 Full Set+ 2 Black Inks : 6 High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges (Mulipack 1x T1295)- 3x T1291 Black 1x T1292 Cyan 1x T1293 Magenta 1x T1294 Yellow For Epson Stylus Office Printers B42WD, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX630FW, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, BX420W, SW438W Air Print, SX435W, SX438W, SX440, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW, SX430W, WorkForce WF-7015, WF-7515, WF-7525
Offered by MyInkLink

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay Epson prices?, 14 Dec. 2012
I have just got a new Epson SX438(same as SX435 just Curry's version) printer, I have bought inks from this company before for an older Epson printer and inks from this company, MyInkLink have worked fine. I have to wait for my current Epson ink to run out before I can try these ink cartridges but not expecting a problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2013 9:44 PM GMT

Dew Sterling Silver Women's Multi Butterfly Necklace, length 41.5 cm + 2.5 cm extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 14 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a present, it is very nice, I hope the girl it is intended for likes it!

Kidde night hawk 0230/5DCO NHDCO Battery Premium Range Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display
Offered by Nicebuyideas

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 26 Nov. 2012
Seems a reasonable design. My only concern with theses CO monitors is that they seem expensive for what you get.

Kidde 0910UKC Smoke Alarm for Living Areas & Bedrooms Sealed Battery (10 Year) Long Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Long life., 26 Nov. 2012
Bought this as had long battery life. It replaced same make. Slight nuisance in that although same make baseplate had to be replaced, should be standard for make. But easily done, screw holes in same place.

Targus Lap Comfort Cooling Mat for Up to 17 inch Laptop
Targus Lap Comfort Cooling Mat for Up to 17 inch Laptop

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects your laptop., 26 Nov. 2012
Useful to help keep the laptop cool and reduce amount of dust/fluff getting to laptop. Works well but would with hindsight have bought the version in grey about £3 more that looks better.

Cable-Tex 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Cable-Tex 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 26 Nov. 2012
Basic cable set but works fine. Meant I did not have to pay £25 for a docking station. Good value.

Cable-Tex - Optical digital audio lead. SPDIF TOSLink cable 2M
Cable-Tex - Optical digital audio lead. SPDIF TOSLink cable 2M
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, superb results., 17 April 2012
I ordered this product to connect my Samsung 32D5520 LED TV to my "old" Denon AVR (1601) Receiver so I could have the sound through my hi-fi with an optical digital connction. The results are excellent. Recommended.

Leisure Battery 12v-110Ah Lucas LX31MF
Leisure Battery 12v-110Ah Lucas LX31MF
Offered by PureDrive Batteries Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality battery for my motorhome., 19 Feb. 2012
I bought this leisure battery for my motorhome as the previous battery was starting to leak and not holding its charge.
I looked around on the internet and contacting a motorhome dealer<who was not helpful>,as I wanted the same Ampage as critically a good quality make, good price and the right dimensions(the same as the battery I was replacing).

I switched over the battery myself in about 5 minutes as it was exactly the same size as the previous battery so the motorhome fittings(security strap) I could reuse.

If you are fitting a replacement battery I would advise 1.Buying one the same physical size as well as Ampage etc to make switch over as easy as possible 2.Make sure you can get access to the old battery(ie be able to remove it-mine is slightly awkward to get at)and will be able to switch it over before ordering a replacemnt.

The Lucas branded battery looks good quality and has been working perfectly,I am very happy with my purchase.

Hama Wireless LAN 300Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Stick
Hama Wireless LAN 300Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy set up, works very well., 19 Feb. 2012
I had bought a Samsung 32D5520 and wanted to make it wireless, but not at a Samsung stick price.
Found this stick/product at a good price on Amazon and ordered. I put it in the USB2 socket on the TV and was up and running in a few minutes.I have a recent BT Infinity Router/Modem with a Wireless WPS button, I just pushed this and the TV recognised the network.

The Samsung SMART functions work well(shame there is not a full browser) and the YouTube video delivery works better than on a computer, much smoother and the frame rate seems better.(I have BT Infinity).

The Samsung TV also recognises devices on the network and you can view photos etc on the TV wirelessly from your device. The first time a security window came up on my laptop computer saying a D5000(not D5520) TV wanted to access my laptop did I want it to? I said yes and this seems to be the enablement, that you only have to do once ,to enable the TV access to the files on your device.

Other points,the stick stays cool, a minor point-the packaging is ridiculous for such a small device, the packaging is bigger than a paperback! But who cares about the packaging, the Hama stick I fully recommend.

If I needed another stick for another Samsung TV I would buy another Hama stick.

Dust Bags For AEG Vampyr Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 5 (160)
Dust Bags For AEG Vampyr Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 5 (160)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars AEG Bags, 19 Dec. 2011
These bags work fine, the filter sheet could have the 2 fixing slits better cut, but I just modified by using point of scissors to cut 2 slits(about 5 mm long)in about 2 seconds. The glue on the bags looks slightly unsightly, but who cares, the bags work as well as if original.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3