Profile for R444AFA > Reviews

R444AFA (London)

Steroplast White Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm X 10m x 3 Rolls
Steroplast White Zinc Oxide Tape 2.5cm X 10m x 3 Rolls

5.0 out of 5 stars Death Grip!, 29 Nov. 2012
Used for creating additional friction on grip during intense sports activity.
The product is simply the best of its kind on the market!

R444AFA

London

Beowulf: Dragonslayer (Red Fox Classics)
Beowulf: Dragonslayer (Red Fox Classics)
by Rosemary Sutcliff

5.0 out of 5 stars BEOWULF DRAGON SLAYER REVIEW, 13 Dec. 2010
Beowulf Dragonslayer by Rosemary Sutcliffe is what i would describe as a 'timeless classic'; it includes detail, descriptive language, suspense, excitement (battles and dragons!) and a great plot.

I enjoyed this book because it is very descriptive and vivid, and makes it seem like I am 'in' the book. I definetely enjoyed the part of the book where Sutcliffe explains that Beowulf's battle with the FireDragon would be his last battle. Even though most of my classmates did not think that was very well put I looked in to it and found out there are lots of questions that rise up like: How will he die? Will there be blood? Maybe Sutcliffe is lying? How could Beowulf die, he is supernaturally powerful? etc.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys fantasy or just wants to enjoy a book. Beowulf is only approximately 100 pages but every page is vital for you to understand the overall plot.

I would vote this book a 9.5/10 easily. I took away 0.5 of a mark because in the chapter, 'Grendel' straight away Grendel opens the gates of Hrothgar's Hall and immeadiately starts to tear apart the first of the thanes. To me there was not enough detail.

I enjoyed this book and i will definetely read it again!

13/12/10