Profile for diamondnoemi > Reviews

Content by diamondnoemi

diamondnoemi

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 12 Sept. 2012
I use it not only for cooking, but skin and hair moistourising also and I just simply love it! Smells and tastes good.

First4Spares Replacement Filter For BUSH IN630 Steam Generator Irons. Anti Calc Scale Limescale CARTRIDGE FILTER REFILLS PACK
Offered by First4Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 4 April 2012
We bought it to refill our catridge filter, as the original one would have been more expensive than this one. Works well, good stuff in good price.

VonHaus 20 Large-Small Vacuum Storage Clothes Space Saving Bags (Small, Medium & Large Sizes)
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 1 Mar. 2011
We are really satisfied with the bags they are strong enough. My husband sucked out the air of it easily with our Dyson hoover. To be honest we were afraid of it first time as we've read a negative feedback about it. But it worked just easy. The bags were more than enough to put away everything we wanted (pillows, clothes, soft toys, etc). So I suggest it to anyone who want to save more space as we did.