Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now
Profile for Lozzer > Reviews

Content by Lozzer

Lozzer

Page: 1 | 2
Next Weeks Washing Men's The Smiths : There's A Light, Black T-Shirt Black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven knows I'm 'not' miserable now., 23 Oct. 2014
Really good fit, good quality and the print looks great. Excellent purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good on., 10 Jan. 2014
I was really happy with this - I was worried the transfer would be a cheap, nasty and glossy. It's not, it looks really good. A nice fit too.

Elbow Live At Jodrell Bank  [3 Panel Digipack]
Elbow Live At Jodrell Bank [3 Panel Digipack]

4.0 out of 5 stars great gig., 10 Jan. 2014
I have loved Elbow from their very first album - they are one of a few bands who I will always buy their albums when they are released. This is well worth buying if you're a fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and quality., 10 Jan. 2014
My wife loves Seinfeld and she was thrilled with this t-shirt. No doubt she'll be wearing it on holiday this year - a lot...

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking t-shirt, 10 Jan. 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for. Quality very good and design on the t-shirt just right. Happy customer.

Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S
Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S
Offered by My Electronics LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars If someone sang down a paper funnel it would sound better!, 9 Jan. 2014
I've been ripped off - these are the worst sounding earphones I have ever come across - if these are genuine apple earphones I will at my hat. Do not buy these unless you like your music to sound like it's being played underwater. Straight in the bin. Be warned.

Dark Eyes (Doctor Who)
Dark Eyes (Doctor Who)
by Matt Fitton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how I like My Doctor Who., 17 April 2013
This review is from: Dark Eyes (Doctor Who) (Audio CD)
I really hope that Nicholas Briggs gets a chance to write for the actual TV series - he's on top form with this story. What I like about the audio dramas is that they don't try to be super cool like the TV series, they just focus on telling the best, most dramatic, character focused story they can. If I could afford to subscribe to Big Finish I would, but I mostly have to pick and choose what I think will be the best of the bunch. What I can tell you is that Dark Eyes is outstanding - better than anything I've seen of the TV series in a long time. Just buy it, find some you time, put your headphones on, and let it whisk you away.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2014 8:02 PM GMT

The Fades Series 1 [DVD]
The Fades Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Kaluuya

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Fades Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Just buy it and watch this magnificent story unfold. Funny, scary, endearing and shocking. The BBC at their chilling best...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 12:26 AM GMT

Doctor Who - The Key to Time Box Set (Re-issue) [DVD] [1978]
Doctor Who - The Key to Time Box Set (Re-issue) [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Tom Baker

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's a must., 13 Mar. 2013
Really enjoyed this as a whole - it's definitely one for the fans who want to flesh out their collection. I can honestly say I found something to enjoy in each of the different stories, even the ones that have a bit of a bad reputation, I'm looking at you 'The Power Of Kroll...' - I've become a Swampy lover.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 12:27 AM GMT

Doctor Who - The Seeds of Doom [DVD] [1976]
Doctor Who - The Seeds of Doom [DVD] [1976]
Dvd ~ Tom Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of Tom's best., 13 Mar. 2013
Without a doubt, one of the fourth Doctor"s most thrilling adventures. I could continue to lavish out praise, but I'll keep it succinct - If you want the best DW stories in your collection, then this is an absolute must! There you go - buy it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2