Profile for R Dargan > Reviews

Content by R Dargan

R Dargan

SwimMad Child's Swimming Jacket 18-30Kg 3-6 Years (PINK)
SwimMad Child's Swimming Jacket 18-30Kg 3-6 Years (PINK)
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased!, 26 Aug. 2016
Bought this for my grand daughter to use at Center Parcs, very pleased!

Ashbury AGS-10C Basic Classical Guitar Strap
Ashbury AGS-10C Basic Classical Guitar Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2016
Does what it says on the tin.

Caseflex Ultra Compact 3000mAh Portable Power Bank Charger, External Battery Pack For iPhone / iPad / iPod / Samsung / Sony / HTC / GoPro and More

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product., 26 Aug. 2016
I have bought 4 of these, 2 for myself and 2 for family members and I am about to buy another one. I use this all the time, excellent product.

All the Wrong Notes
All the Wrong Notes

1.0 out of 5 stars drivel, 9 Sept. 2014
After Bernard's introduction the book just goes downhill. I don't see the point of this book. Hadfield talks a lot but is bereft of valid points. Star rating of one is for Bernard's introduction. Unthanks? No thanks!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2015 12:21 PM BST

GEORGE HARRISON: THE BEATLES' RENAISSANCE MAN
GEORGE HARRISON: THE BEATLES' RENAISSANCE MAN

1.0 out of 5 stars George Harrison: The Beatles' Renaissance Man - Don't buy this, 9 Dec. 2013
This 'book' is no more than an article, I read it in less than 5 minutes. I know it only cost 77p but you can download classic novels for free. It is not value for money and it is not worth the effort of downloading it. George Harrison was a person of enormous depth and talent, lead an enviable life and was an inspirational example to everyone. How can a life like this be summed up in a few hundred words?

Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android

1.0 out of 5 stars It won't work!, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Kindle for Android (App)
I hate it because it doesn't work on my tablet - even though it was a built in app when I got it. I've tried uninstalling it and downloaded it again from Amazon but the pages are still blank - it's synched to my 'proper' kindle and the books are there but no text. I have been in touch with the helpline but they couldn't help and I've been in touch with the forum but no results.