Profile for Kiati > Reviews

Classyak Men's Western Stylish Suede Leather Jacket Fringed Suede Brown X-Small
Classyak Men's Western Stylish Suede Leather Jacket Fringed Suede Brown X-Small
Offered by Classyak-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars looks super on, in fact I hate taking it off, 4 Jan. 2017
Well made, looks super on, in fact I hate taking it off :)

PawHut Deluxe Bird Stand Feeder Table Feeding Station Wooden Garden Wood Coop Parrot Stand 113cm High NEW
Offered by MHSTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, have it at the top of my garden ..., 4 Jan. 2017
Well made, looks great, have it at the top of my garden as already have one nearer the house, the Robins, blue tits, Wren etc really love it.

NOW TV Box with 3 Month Entertainment Pass
NOW TV Box with 3 Month Entertainment Pass
Offered by Sweet Cherry Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and easy to use, 4 Jan. 2017
Easy to set up and easy to use. Good picture quality. Good value for the money. I bought for the catch up channels, like BBC Iplayer, but am enjoying the entertainment pass. A great addition to my Freeview and Virgin. I would recommend this.

Attraco Push Up Padded Tankinis For Women Swimming Top Swimwear Swimsuits
Attraco Push Up Padded Tankinis For Women Swimming Top Swimwear Swimsuits
Offered by matrix-tech

5.0 out of 5 stars ... very body conscious I thought this would be the perfect option for me with a pair of swimming shorts, 30 July 2016
I have not been swimming for many years and being very body conscious I thought this would be the perfect option for me with a pair of swimming shorts. I was amazed at how well I looked in it, its very comfortable and fits nicely. I found it too make me look slimmer. It is made of very nice soft materiel which is quite stretchy I also like the bra inserts which make it very comfortable. I would highly recommend this top for either swimming or just sitting around in the sun.

Giorgio Armani Si Intense Eau de Parfum for Woman 100 ml
Giorgio Armani Si Intense Eau de Parfum for Woman 100 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 19 Mar. 2016
Smells lovely. My favourite perfume to date.

FLORAY Woman's Magnetic Healthy Chain Bracelet, Cool Heart Stainless Steel Wristband,Beautiful Gift.
Offered by Floray

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 26 July 2015
very pretty bracelet. quick delivery, would make a lovely present, nicely boxed

Fly London Mes, Women's Boots - Black, 6 UK
Fly London Mes, Women's Boots - Black, 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but very tight, 24 Feb. 2015
These are lovely well made boots, however if you don't have really slim legs and very narrow feet, they are way too small

New Ladies Larger Leather Purse / Wallet by Visconti HERITAGE COLLECTION Gift Boxed 4 Colours (Black)
Offered by Biggest Little Shop Online Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a good price, 14 Oct. 2014
This purse is a good size and very well made. The card holders are a little tight. It was exactly what I was looking for. I would buy another.

Frentani Handbag - classically elegant, croc-embossed - genuine, leather - black

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegance, 14 Oct. 2014
This handbag is well made and looks very nice. It is a decent size with plenty of room for everything I need to put in it. The price was extremely good and well worth the money.

Plain Supersoft Bathroom Beige Cream Rubber Backed Non-Slip Bath Mat ONLY
Plain Supersoft Bathroom Beige Cream Rubber Backed Non-Slip Bath Mat ONLY
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, 4 Oct. 2014
Looks nice and is very soft. Washes well in the machine and dries quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6