Profile for lindyloub88 > Reviews

Equestrian World Collection - Bay Shetland Foal Figure - Hand Painted - Papo
Equestrian World Collection - Bay Shetland Foal Figure - Hand Painted - Papo
Offered by AGILE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sized horse for little hands., 6 April 2016
Absolutely adored by 2 year old grandson who loves his 'hossie'.

Alex Clark Charity Christmas Cards 'Dear Santa' Pack of 5 + 1 Free Alex Clark Card with every order
Offered by Georgie Lou's

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quirky cards., 6 April 2016
Gorgeous quirky cards. Will order again.

Game Of Thrones Shot Glasses (Set of 4)
Game Of Thrones Shot Glasses (Set of 4)
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 6 April 2016
Friend who received these for birthday loves them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A practically perfect booster seat for home and away, 6 April 2016
Absolutely perfect for home and for travelling with a 2 year old. My grandson has used it at home so he can sit on his 'big boy seat' with everyone else round the dining table which leaves his high chair free for our 8 month old granddaughter. We have just been away for the weekend and it was perfect. It's lightweight, adjusts to fit all chairs we have needed it to, kept our grandson secure and it takes up a lot less space than a highchair. I agree that the lap belt is low and not sure how well this would work for a chunkier or much older child. However, having a lap belt, our grandson knows he is in his chair and not to climb out and it works perfectly. I am hoping that he will fit into it for another year at least.The storage space is brilliant and I tucked away nappies, wipes, cutlery, juice, bib etc with room to spare. Even with everything in, it still remains light and our grandson was happy to carry it himself sometimes whilst walking on his reins. For a younger child, a 5 point harness would be better but overall, it does the job perfectly and we are all very pleased with it. I would recommend it. If the straps ever get a bit too snug, I might see if I can get an extension from Munchkin.
PS Since posting this review, I have been in touch with Munchkin who advise they regret they don't provide extension straps as the seats are 'not safe to modify'. I hope this helps.

Konov Jewellery Black Genuine Leather Unisex Men's Bracelet Wristband, Stainless Steel Clasp, Colour Black Silver, Length 8 inch (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish leather bracelet, 27 Sept. 2014
Friend in Germany loves it. Lovely product, nicely presented. Made a great gift.

Paul Neuhaus Pendant Light 5 x G4 / 20 W Chrome
Paul Neuhaus Pendant Light 5 x G4 / 20 W Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Rise and Fall Light, 27 Sept. 2014
This proved to be quite easy to install despite the lack of sufficient instructions and pictures but it looks great and works superbly. Excellent value for money as similar lights can be bought for much more money. We are very happy with it and the rise and fall works well too.

Logitech UltraThin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air 1 - Black, UK layout
Logitech UltraThin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air 1 - Black, UK layout
Offered by SRTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Keyboard for Confident Accurate Typing, 27 Sept. 2014
Whilst I believe this to be an American layout keyboard, as an experienced touch typist, I find it's got a superb touch which enables me to 'rattle away' with accuracy and confidence. It does not take long to learn the keyboard differences between UK and US. Just have to remember that there are only magnets holding the ipad and keyboard together. I bought a neoprene case to keep them in for added protection and to keep the keyboard safe if I was using the ipad on its own. I did wonder why the keyboard kept losing charge so quickly until I got into the routine of remembering to switch it off before storage away.

Seasons
Seasons

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Magic Lingers Here, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Seasons (Audio CD)
Having first received this on vinyl as a child and loving it then, I have since bought it on cd several times since (sometimes as gifts)and it remains a favourite of mine to this day with beautiful, sometimes haunting music and poetry, sometimes upbeat and hugely uplifting, and I never tire of listening to it. There is a simplicity of sound which belies the how well written this is. It is not typical of so much that is deemed to be 'current' these days with so much manufactured music being over mixed and over dubbed. Whilst I understand an earlier comment that this may sound a little dated, this does not mean it is inferior or unworthy of being loved and appreciated today and perhaps reminds us of a time when life was a little gentler than it is now. I believe it is a classic in its own right and the added bonus for me is always the beautifully crafted Airport Song. I hope that many others who have not heard this before, add this to their collections and enjoy it as much as I do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 9:24 PM GMT

Stand and Deliver: My Autobiography
Stand and Deliver: My Autobiography

4.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read., 7 Oct. 2011
This is a fascinating insight into the man who became Adam Ant and who was a gloriously colourful part of my youth. His story is moving, wry, brutally honest and highly articulate. I would have given this 5 stars but the editing for Kindle left a little to be desired which was occasionally annoying as most books I've read have accurate punctuation and word spacing (ie not running two or more words together to form a single word to be deciphered). However, this aside, I read this book avidly and have recommended it to others to buy. It is indeed a 'cracking good read'.

Tefal Preference Stewpot with Lid, 24 cm
Tefal Preference Stewpot with Lid, 24 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars A robust, family sized cooking pot!!, 7 Oct. 2011
This stewpot is the 2nd I have bought in 5 years. It's a fabulous, family-sized cooking pot and is great for making soups and stews on the hob and in the oven and I've even cooked small joints of meat in it. It washes well and has been used by all the family on a regular basis. As I have an induction hob where generally, pans for such hobs tend to be pricey, this stewpot is excellent value for money.

Page: 1 | 2