Profile for Jessima > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Whole Craft of Spinning: From the Raw Material to the Finished Yarn
The Whole Craft of Spinning: From the Raw Material to the Finished Yarn

4.0 out of 5 stars goo d first spinning book, 10 May 2013
Being very new to spinning, I wanted a book that gave basics in an easy to use format, this book was ideal.

The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)
The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 May 2013
The latest in a series of excellent books. This is a book I couldn't put down. The excitement grips you from page to page. Lots of action, plus a love story, what more do you want.

Urine Off for Cats & Kittens Fomula, 500ml
Urine Off for Cats & Kittens Fomula, 500ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 6 May 2013
I used this after my cat had been peeing everywhere, marking his territory, I found it didn't appear to make any difference to the smell, even after more than a week after cleaning several times the smell is still there.

Hope: A Tragedy
Hope: A Tragedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Hope: A Tragedy (Kindle Edition)
I did not really enjoy this book, found it rather heavy going, strange ending, strange story. A book I will not bother to read again, having said that, you might like it, everyone has different tastes.

James Indian Runner Figurine
James Indian Runner Figurine
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2013
This review is from: James Indian Runner Figurine (Toy)
Good value for money. Just what I wanted for a masquerade ball. Comfortable to wear, but had to forgo my glasses , made for an interesting evening. Stuck some feathers onto the sides to tone in with my dress, prit stick on some felt held them well.

Pure Soft Metal: It Takes Your Breath Away
Pure Soft Metal: It Takes Your Breath Away
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited too long to get this., 9 Feb. 2013
I had this album on tape a long time ago, and couldn't find it on cd. Glad I have now, although I got a second hand copy, it was very good value for money. I can listen to all my favourites again.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Feb. 2013
Best book I have read in ages. Harold goes to post a letter and sets out on an unlikely pilgrimage. Tells of the goodness that does exist in mankind, the kindness that is out there, bit also the greed as well. I am glad I read it, and feel better for having done so. I would recomend this book to anyone who cares for someone else.

Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 Retina Screen Protector - 6 Pack by Zeba®
Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 Retina Screen Protector - 6 Pack by Zeba®
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good deal, 26 Jan. 2013
These screen protectors are very good, bit fiddley at first, your screen needs to be super clean before you put them on, but once on, I have had no problems at all.

Unicorns
Unicorns
Offered by rootsrecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Found at last, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Unicorns (Audio CD)
I first heard Bill in 1975 ish at Stourbridge Arts centre I think it was, loved 'pity me poor pig ' then and went home singing it, have spent the last 35+ years searching for it, why I never put the title into a search engine till last week, I shall never know. Unicorns is a fabulous album, bringing together old and new stuff, I really enjoyed listening to it and it will become one of my all time favourite cd's. I would recommend this album to anyone who likes folk with a bit of go to it.

PAIR OF WHITE PILLOWCASES PILLOW CASES SET 65X65CM (26"X26")
PAIR OF WHITE PILLOWCASES PILLOW CASES SET 65X65CM (26"X26")
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Jan. 2013
Plain white cotton, washed well. Well made, good value for a basic pillow case in a continental size. Will be ideal when it is hot.

Page: 1 | 2