Profile for Daxx > Reviews

Excellent story. Couldn't put it down. Quite wore me out

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Black
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this mouse., 31 Mar. 2013
Came on time and properly packaged from this supplier. I use the mouse with a recently purchased Dell Inspiron laptop. The mouse is very convenient to use, palm size, and I use it comfortably resting in my hand on the wide arm of an 'easy chair' if you understand me. Had some problems scrolling with one application, Quicken 2004. Was unidirectional all of the time but a visit to the Microsoft 'Fixit', if that was the name, website checked and made the necessary adjustment. The mouse gives several options for alternative control from standard and these can be application based. Very good buy IMHO.

CTEK XS 0.8 12V 1.2A - 32A 6-Stage Battery Charger
CTEK XS 0.8 12V 1.2A - 32A 6-Stage Battery Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger., 31 Mar. 2013
Came on time and well packaged so the supplier is OK IMHO. I'm using the charger in an outside garage on a mower and a couple of old motors I have. Charge them in rotation of a 2-3 day basis, which is my choice. Could possible extend the cycle time without trouble. Cars and mower start up straight away. The charger is a good buy and I'm pleased to find that one is sufficient for my purposes.

2ft Tubular Heater 120w with Flex and Plug Top - 2ft long tube
2ft Tubular Heater 120w with Flex and Plug Top - 2ft long tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heater., 31 Mar. 2013
I've no quarrel with the supplier. The heater came properly packaged and in good time. The heater is great. I use it on a timer to heat a cold porch in my house. Hasn't noticeably increased my electricity consumption on an 8 hours per day usage, and the heat is delivered.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars First class item., 10 Jan. 2013
No quarrel with the supplier, it came quickly and was well packed. Incredibly relaxing when you have back problems as I have. Easily managed and is of a weight which ensures that you do not need to bear down with it in use. I would not favour a less heavy model. I use it twice a day, on rising and before going to bed. Should it ever need replacing I most certainly will do that.

WHITE TUBE HEATER 80 Watts 2ft LONG c/w CABLE, PLUG & BRACKETS IP55
WHITE TUBE HEATER 80 Watts 2ft LONG c/w CABLE, PLUG & BRACKETS IP55
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased that I purchased these., 10 Jan. 2013
No quarrel with the supplier. The two heaters I purchased arrived quickly and were well-packed. They are currently in my outside garage under two old cars I have, preventing the possibility of ice forming in the radiators. They do not seem to be demanding on electricity.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a good buy., 10 Jan. 2013
No quarrel with the supplier, quickly despatched and well packed. Holder absolutely spot on. Well finished, and durable from the looks of it. I was fined £60uk for having my badge wrong side up. It won't happen again with this.

Chambers Crossword Lover's Dictionary Set
Chambers Crossword Lover's Dictionary Set
by Chambers (Ed.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review by Daxx, 12 Feb. 2012
The pack is fantasic. It's so comprehensive. The price is better than good. The quality can't be beaten.It has my highest recommendation.

De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso espresso cappuccino maker
De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso espresso cappuccino maker

3.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso espresso cappuccino maker, 13 Aug. 2011
The unit is sound and up to the usual good standards of De'Longhi but I have hardly used it since purchasing it a few months ago. I usually make 4 LARGE cups of coffee for one sitting, two each for my wife and I, and making this volume on the Bar 14 is tedious. Unless you are happy with smaller amounts of coffee and/or like the frothy milk function I would advise you that a cafetiere of appropriate size is much more useful.