Profile for zer0c00l44 > Reviews

Coffee Masters Super Crema Espresso Coffee Beans 1kg
Coffee Masters Super Crema Espresso Coffee Beans 1kg
Offered by Coffee Masters UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value great taste great company., 26 May 2017
Great beans again. Not my cup of tea if you know what I mean, but my wife loves them. The one I got from them before this I preferred and were beautiful. Dont get me wrong this is a lovely coffe but for me it lack body in the mouth and then all of a sudden you get that intense strong coffee taste in the back of the mouth. The beans smell lovely and fresh though and are very strong. They make a lovely crema and a quality cup of coffee. Like I said before for the money you can not beat the price of these beans they are great. We are nearly out of beans and my wife drinks about 6 cups of coffee a day so ill be looking to get a new bag when they are finished. Looking forward to trying a new blend.

Coffee Masters Exclusive Master Blend of 100% Arabica Espresso Coffee Beans 1kg
Coffee Masters Exclusive Master Blend of 100% Arabica Espresso Coffee Beans 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic beans, once you get the setting correct on ..., 12 May 2017
Fantastic beans, once you get the setting correct on your machine these beans make an absolutely beautiful cup of coffee. For the price these cant be faulted. Id prefer if they were roasted and sent a little sooner but hey still fantastic beans. The pack I got the beans had been roasted about 3 weeks prior. But if you want freshly roasted beans sent next day then your going to have to pay that bit extra arent you. Get these you will not be disappointed. I dont usually write reviews but had to with these. amazing value.

BestOfferBuy UV Gel Builder Nail Art Tips Glue Manicure Clear
BestOfferBuy UV Gel Builder Nail Art Tips Glue Manicure Clear
Offered by Clest F&H

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID AT ALL COST ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH STUFF. IT DOES ..., 11 April 2016
AVOID AT ALL COST ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH STUFF. IT DOES NOT CURE AND THE GEL CRACKS AND CHIPS OFF. TRIED TO GET REFUND FROM SELLER BUT THE Y ARE ASKING FOR A PICTURE OF THE CRACKED NAILS. SO I WOULD HAVE TO RE APPLY THE GEL CURE IT WAIT FOR IT TO CRACK AGAIN AND THEN TAKE A PICTURE WHICH IS A RIDICULOUS THING TO HAVE TO DO. AVOID THIS RUBBISH INFERIOR QUALITY GEL AND PAY THAT BIT EXTRA FOR SOME TIDY STUFF I WILL NEVER USE THIS SELLER AGAIN AWKWARD AND UNREASONABLE!

Halloween III: Season of the Witch [Blu-ray] [1982] [US Import]
Halloween III: Season of the Witch [Blu-ray] [1982] [US Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Halloween III Blu Ray Shout/Scream Factory release, 26 Nov. 2012
If you have been waiting for this film to come out on Blu Ray then the wait is over. And it was well worth the wait let me tell you. As a kid I was devastated that this film did not have Michael Myers in it. Then over the years I grew to appreciate it and its now to the point where it is in my top 3 films of all time. This has got to be one of the most under rated films ever made.

As a stand alone film it is superb, creepy and eerie with a superb score from John Carpenter and Alan Howarth. I wont go into the story too much and spoil things but it revolves around Halloween as an ancient ritual practiced by Pagan religions and how a very successful toy maker wants to bring back Halloween how it was practiced by Pagans hundreds of years ago. Bring it back on a monumentous scale I might add.

If you love eighties horror then this is the movie for you, and the extras are second to none from Scream Factory. I am from the UK and purchased this and Halloween III and part II and they wont even play on my blu ray player, I feel that these 2 blu rays are of such quality and importance that its worth getting a region free blu ray just to watch them and have them in my collection so that's what I am going to do. :)

Get these you will not be disappointed the artwork is superb and reversible and the extras, well what can I say just see for yourself.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IF YOU ARE A HALLOWEEN OR HORROR FAN YOU HAVE TO GET THESE FOR YOUR COLLECTION.......EVEN IF YOU CAN'T PLAY THEM LOL!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2014 10:42 PM BST