Profile for N-J > Reviews

Content by N-J

N-J

10m x 80cm Roll Clear Cellophane Wrap. Florist Quality Cello Bouquet / Gift / Hamper / Basket Wrapping
Offered by CNG Florist Sundries LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 28 Oct. 2014
Currently using it to wrap up toys to give as presents. Thick and durable. It hasn't ripped once and is exactly what I was looking for. Great price and fast delivery :)

WOMENS BLACK NUDE RED PLATFORM BOOTIES MID KITTEN HEEL HIGH COURT SHOES ZIPS ANKLE UK BOOTS (UK 6, Red)
Offered by Csco The Celebrity Style Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoes, 2 Mar. 2013
I got the Red pair for my mum for mother's day. I ordered them and they were here within days, earlier than the quoted delivery time.When I opened the box to have a look at them (in case they might be damaged or faulty) I thought they were amazing straight away. I didn't wait until mother's day and gave her them the same day. She's picky about her shoes and so I wondered if she would like them but ever since I gave her them she wears them a lot! She feels a million dollars walking in them, she said they feel very comfy and the heel on them is a good size. I think I might just buy a pair of Leopard style for myself!! Price is fair too, on the high street I saw a pair similar for £54.99 and these ones look much more better fit. I recommend these to anyone who likes ankle boots or kitten heels, you won't see ones like this for this price often :)

iTechCover® - Nokia Lumia 610 Black Leather Flip Case Cover + 2 x Clear LCD Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Shield + Mini Stylus Touch Pen (4-IN-1 ACCESSORY PACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 2 Mar. 2013
For all the stuff you get it's a great buy for the price. The stylus given is annoying, since you can't fit it anywhere and so it just flaps around in the wind or gets stuck in bag... The flip case itself is amazing though, can't complain about value.

gftlimited® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Black wallet Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the phone, can't fit cards though..., 2 Mar. 2013
It fits around the phone like a glove and keeps it safe whenever I'm out. The 'leather' used is very high quality and hasn't marked or ripped yet. The only downside to it is the slots that hold Debit/Credit cards is very slim. I had to struggle to fit the card in, you can fit money in easy with a hidden pocket behind the Card slots. Overall though for its price it's a great buy and I would recommend it if not just to protect your phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy to Have, 2 Mar. 2013
Good price and great quality. Easy to assemble and function well. I thought when I bought them they would be flimsy and fall over due to them being so slim but they have done well and keep my wigs in good shape. Will buy more in time!!

Dragon Age 2 (PS3)
Dragon Age 2 (PS3)
Offered by EVERGAME

4.0 out of 5 stars Average but could have had way more potential, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Dragon Age 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
First off I'll start by saying that it was actually fundamentally a good game, but I feel it was lacking a little in a few areas. The caves were all 'copy paste' of each other really, it was like there were 3-4 layouts and they just cordoned off certain bits to try and not make it always the same path you were following.
Armor could only be worn by your Hawke, which meant lots of money but I felt it was a waste of good armor pieces that with a little more time would be better on other characters you get... The battle screen (health bars and mana/stamina bar)looked very square, blocky and boring, but I'm nitpicking there, visually however it was beautiful.
The character development was good and all had good moments shining through in their dialogue and was a highlight for me.
The story itself was good, I felt it was a little slow near the middle but it picks up again. However I overall was rather pleased with it, not so much so that I'll keep replaying it but it was good for a play-through.
I agree with a lot of the comments in the fact that it's not as good as Dragon Age: Origins, and feel it's almost a different game in every way but story style and name. They are really different styles of game so I feel I should be fair in saying that in its own way its good, but with a predecessor like DA: O you would think to expect the same amount of shown effort in Dragon Age 2.
I'd say it's a fair game that could have been so much better. The potential was there, but unfortunately the time and effort they needed wasn't, I would have gladly waited a little longer for a more 'finished' game.

Haden 14593 1.7 L Capacity Plastic Corded Kettle in White, 2200 W
Haden 14593 1.7 L Capacity Plastic Corded Kettle in White, 2200 W

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Kettle, 9 Feb. 2012
I bought this for my mum at Xmas, we'd been shopping around for ages for a corded kettle and couldn't find one anywhere. Lucky that Amazon had this one, don't be put off by the cheap price it's actually a good quality kettle. It fits into a kettle swing very easily with its flat base and sturdy cord. Only minor problem is that the lid is a little loose- but like I say it's very minor. The kettle itself looks nice too, no scratches or marks on it yet and it has been used constantly since Boxing Day so it looks like it's wearing well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, 9 Feb. 2012
They truly are good, fit and everything. The colour is great and matches with patent red shoes I have. They are good quality as well, and feel comfortable and soft to wear. They are opaque too, so I mixed them with a pair of holy tights over them and they looked cool through them. Quick delivery from Amazon too so no complaints here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 9 Feb. 2012
The tights are good quality, I've had them for over a month now and wore them out a few times and still no rips in them. Only thing I'd say is not to good about them is their colour, it's much darker than the picture shows, and in some lights even appear blackish. Still recommend them but the colour was a slight letdown.
Delivery time considering when I bought them was great so great if you have a party coming up soon.

Metalocalypse [Adult Swim] - Series 1 [DVD]
Metalocalypse [Adult Swim] - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tommy Blacha
Offered by babsbargains - *Domestic, EU & International Shipping*

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomocalpyse, 11 Dec. 2011
It's a great laugh. Perfect gift for any Metal-head or anyone game for a laugh in general. Had watched several episodes of it before and thought it was great, and watching them again on DVD made me relive the 'brutality' of it. Characters in it are well portrayed and all funny in their own way, hours of fun and you could watch it over and over again and still find things to laugh about in it. It's an 18 for a reason though, the comedic violence in it is over the top, and there are several adult themes in it, but nothing you wouldn't expect to find in a story about the rock'n'roll lifestyle. Funny and just overall great fun, would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't know what to get someone who likes metal, the music in it is good too.