Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos
Profile for KatieSmiles > Reviews

Content by KatieSmiles

KatieSmiles "Katie" (UK)

Martin Lukes: Who Moved My BlackBerry?
Martin Lukes: Who Moved My BlackBerry?
by Lucy Kellaway

5.0 out of 5 stars Cre-ovative(tm)!!!!, 20 Aug. 2006
Much as I felt that I'd aligned my personal values with those of my life brand, if you will, this book offered me a paradigm shift that helped me brainstorm a mindmap for an innovative, integrity-based reappraisal. Definitely 22.5 per cent better than the bestest book I've read before.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 9:27 PM BST

Twelve Stops and Home
Twelve Stops and Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Soundtrack for Summer, 31 May 2006
This review is from: Twelve Stops and Home (Audio CD)
Uh oh.

I thought 'Sewn' was fabulous, but I just heard 'Fill My Little World' for the first time. Now my head's full of daisy chains, the sound of little boys playing cricket, space rocket ice lollies, lawn mowers throcketing in harmony...

...thank u guys for my soundtrack to the summer of 2006.

Love, light and peace

Katie x

Blue Born Earth Boy
Blue Born Earth Boy
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Katie says: Buy this album now, your very soul depends on it, 22 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Blue Born Earth Boy (Audio CD)
The artful suspension hanging across 'Wolf River' throws beautiful shapes that reflect sorrowfully in the green-grey water. PJC sings with the grace of a young Bryan Ferry at a freakazoid memorial service for Jeff Buckley. Sine Star Project inhabit a world somewhere between time and space, in the jangling moment between light and dark and dancing out on the very tip of a wave that froze at its peak.
Go buy this album, pour yourself a glass of something, turn out the light and crank the volume up. You'll thank me that I told you.