Profile for Jolly > Reviews

Content by Jolly

Jolly "Lanza women" (ENGLAND, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
H & L Russel Dress Cover, Crème with Caramel Trim, 137 x 58 cm
H & L Russel Dress Cover, Crème with Caramel Trim, 137 x 58 cm
Offered by Deal Sheal

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as stated in description on web., 24 May 2016
I have only given 2 stars merely because it was not to MY liking, but product seems ok. The website says that this cover has a 'Caramel' trim and I expect for most people the fact that the trim is 'Dark Green' will not matter, but for me it does and therefore I have returned it. The return was easy and free, so I give them full marks for their service.

HP Original 350/ 351 Combo Ink Cartridge
HP Original 350/ 351 Combo Ink Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars GGOD VALUE PACKAGES, 24 May 2016
Brilliant. always use these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, so far., 24 May 2016
Placed order on 22/5/16 and product arrived via 1st class post on 24/5/16. It does appear to be an original Nokia battery, but nowadays there is no sure way to tell. Price is very good, because I paid £6 for a non-original one the same from a local shop, which started playing-up after 2 months. I will update this review when I have been using this one for a few months.

Hozelock Standard Garden Sprayer, 7 L
Hozelock Standard Garden Sprayer, 7 L

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed Hozelock fan., 28 Jun. 2015
Having already owned 2 Hozelock sprayers myself and been fully satisfied with them, I bought this one for my daughter. She previously had a cheap one which was a complete waste of money at £12. Delivery was good. I found assembly difficult as there are no written instructions, only very small pictures to follow. It’s hard to see which nuts and fittings go where, but I did eventually get it all together. I was spraying my daughter’s lawn which is the size of half a football pitch and I had to hold down the lever all the time. On the old sprayers it was possible to slide forward the lever which then held it down for continuous spraying. I'm disappointed they have changed this feature and I am writing to Hozelock about this. I also found that the length of the sprayer arm is shorter than it used to be. They sell a longer one but of course you have to buy it as an extra. Also take note, it does not come with a carry strap, another extra you can buy. Although called a 7L, it only holds 5lts of liquid, very misleading. The actual spraying and pressure is good. I recommend this sprayer if you are not concerned about the negative points I have made above,

LAMP LIGHT SOCKET CONVERTER 401.090 BAYONET B22-E27 SCREW
LAMP LIGHT SOCKET CONVERTER 401.090 BAYONET B22-E27 SCREW
Offered by UK Ecological Home

4.0 out of 5 stars so havent actually used it yet but its looks fine., 2 May 2015
bought to keep in case of need to use, so havent actually used it yet but its looks fine.

B22 to E14 Lamp Socket Convertor
B22 to E14 Lamp Socket Convertor
Offered by The Warm Light Company Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 May 2015
This review is from: B22 to E14 Lamp Socket Convertor
Bought to keep just in case of need. Haven't used it yet, but it looks ok.

OUTSUNNY SUN BED CHAIRS GARDEN LOUNGER RECLINER RECLINING FLODING RELAXER BEACH CHAIR PATIO CAMPING NEW COFFEE

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet but it looks good., 19 April 2015
CAUTION this sunbed is not the colour in the picture. All the material is 'Coffee' coloured. We dont mind, but thought it was going to be black. It does say 'coffee' lower down on the 'Description' part. Haven't used it yet but it looks good.

LoRan Needle Threader-
LoRan Needle Threader-
Offered by Sew and So

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH-OUT, FOR LONG EYED NEEDLES ONLY, 19 April 2015
This review is from: LoRan Needle Threader- (Misc.)
This threader is probably ok, but I failed to notice that it said 'for long eyed needles' My needles are standard and therefore it does not work. Long eyed needles are easy to thread anyway, I need one for standard needles at least I didnt waste much money.

HEEL SOFTENING PATCHES FOR DRY CRACKED HEELS SOFTENS AND MOISTURISES - WITH NATURAL EXTRACTS

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY TRUELY WORK MIRICLES, 17 Feb. 2015
I have used these patches for years and they are the best product I have ever bought.
They are too expensive from this supplier at £4;99, should be no more than £2;50. I am desperate to order some.

Holographic Gift Wine Bottle Bag - Assorted Colours - Pack of 3
Holographic Gift Wine Bottle Bag - Assorted Colours - Pack of 3
Offered by Sale2Save-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good to keep in stock, 14 Oct. 2014
I havent actually used these yet, but they look ok and arrived quickly, good to keep in stock.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3