Profile for Mrs Veronica Miller > Reviews

Content by Mrs Veronica M...

Mrs Veronica Miller

Page: 1 | 2
The Teashop on the Corner
The Teashop on the Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars A good interesting read, 21 Aug. 2017
Haven't finished reading it yet but I'm really enjoying it. Can't wait to finish it and see how things work out for all the characters.

Tefal WOW Easycare 3 Pack Frying Pan Set.
Tefal WOW Easycare 3 Pack Frying Pan Set.
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value., 8 Aug. 2017
I was delighted with this Tefal set and it is excellent value.

Jane Foldable Bed Rail (150 x 41 cm, Animal)
Jane Foldable Bed Rail (150 x 41 cm, Animal)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bed sides., 15 July 2017
Great buy for a double bed for a child instead of buying a cot, especially if space is a problem.

Willow Tree Together Figurine
Willow Tree Together Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was ordered on behalf of my grandson who was delighted with it as a present for a friend, 19 Nov. 2014
This was ordered on behalf of my grandson who was delighted with it as a present for a friend.

Philip's Stargazing 2013
Philip's Stargazing 2013
by Heather Couper

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
This was a present and the recipient liked it.

pack of 10 double jewel surgical steel belly/navel bars available in sizes 6mm,8mm,10m,12mm,14mm email seller for size you require or average size 10mm will be dispatched
Offered by BodyJewelryonline

The Inn at Rose Harbor: A Rose Harbor Novel
The Inn at Rose Harbor: A Rose Harbor Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it hard to put it ..., 22 Aug. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it hard to put it down! I am now reading "Rose Harbor in Bloom" (Rose Harbor 2). I am probably biased as I love all Debbie Macomber books.

The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book (Password Organizer)
by Inc. Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

4.0 out of 5 stars Precise book, 16 Nov. 2013
I chose this book as it appeared the most precise in comparison to similar ones on offer and it is a handy size. I've bought it for a Christmas present for a friend who uses the internet copiously, and, at present, scribbles his passwords in a plain notebook! I would certainly recommend it.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely....well named, 16 Nov. 2013
I chose this fragrance as a friend had ordered it and I liked it. Since then, another of my friends liked it so much, she has ordered it. Also, the price was very competitive, therefore good value.

Collins Official Scrabble Words
Collins Official Scrabble Words
by aa vv

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Jan. 2013
This was chosen as an extra present for someone who plays Scrabble often, and he was delighted with the comprehensive content of the book. I may have to study it myself if I ever want to beat him at his game!!

Page: 1 | 2