Profile for wiljon > Reviews

wiljon

Windscreen Scratch Glass Repair - Repairs Scratches & Wiper Blade Marks
Windscreen Scratch Glass Repair - Repairs Scratches & Wiper Blade Marks
Offered by The Scratch Doctor

4.0 out of 5 stars The first application of the repair liquid did reduce the ..., 4 Aug. 2014
The first application of the repair liquid did reduce the scratch marks but when trying to apply a second application the retaining pad on the drill attachment became dislodged. I could not complete the second application so scratch marks still remain.
I will look for another drill attachment that is more up to the job.

Renault Megane and Scenic (99-02) Service and Repair Manual (Haynes service & repair manual series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover, 14 May 2013
A detailed aid to home car repairs and maintenance.
I have used a number of these manuals over the years for various cars I have owned and will continue to use them in the future.
Any way to cut down on garage bills is a bonus, these haynes manuals help you to do that.

Gran Torino [DVD] [2009]
Gran Torino [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Clint Eastwood

5.0 out of 5 stars A PERFECT ACTOR AND DIRECTOR, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Gran Torino [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I was a little unsure about this film but after viewing it I can honestly say that Clint Eastwood has triumphed again.
How this man manages to act and direct such brilliant works of cinema I shall never know, in my opinion he is ranked among the best actors and directors hollywood has ever produced.
I am looking forward to many more of his projects.

The Jazz Singer
The Jazz Singer

5.0 out of 5 stars IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Jazz Singer (Audio CD)
I bought the "TAPE" version of this cd when it first came out and virtually played it to destruction. I think this is one of his best performances and the more I hear it iust confirms how good an artist he is.

Rumours
Rumours
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A BRILLIANT CD, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Rumours (Audio CD)
An excellent cd, should have got it a long time ago but as with most things you tend to forget about them.
I remember the original "record" when it first came out and I liked it way back then.

Dyson DC44 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC44 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by euroelectricals

1.0 out of 5 stars Small Print, 28 Jan. 2013
I purchased this item based on the good name of "DYSON" and the quality of the products and guarantees. When I received the item I immediately looked at the manual that comes with it in order to try it out. Whilst looking through the manual I noticed in the small print that the guarantee only applies if the item is used in the country of purchase.(UK) Not for use in spain.
If I had known that this was the case I would never have purchased it and incurred a 97 Euro cost to return the item. Dyson do not advertise the fact that the guarantee is only applicable if the item is used in the UK, and Amazon definitely do not state this on their website. Amazon need to do something about this situation. I am not best pleased.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2013 10:44 AM BST

Michelin Rapid 12262 Tyre Inflator
Michelin Rapid 12262 Tyre Inflator

4.0 out of 5 stars A christmas present for my best friend, 28 Nov. 2012
I bought this tyre inflator as a Christmas present for my best friend as the one he currently has is no longer working.
I'm sure he won't be disappointed as the new one I have got for him has a more supperior specification to the old one he has.

Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Black  [will only fit Kindle (5th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Black [will only fit Kindle (5th Generation)]

4.0 out of 5 stars gift for my wife, 19 July 2012
I bought this cover with quality in mind, I didn't want something that would not last everyday usage.
The cover is well made and fit the kindle tablet perfectly. It is far more expensive than other covers which can be bought on the net but is the quality the same on the cheaper versions.
I think the cost of the cover could be reduced significantly without compromising the quality.
My wife is pleased with her gift and so it would appear I made the correct choice, however in future I will explore more diligently the competitors items with a view to getting a better deal.