Profile for Emma Clarkson > Reviews

Emma Clarkson

Sexy Factory Worker - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - L
Sexy Factory Worker - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - L
Offered by party land

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic costume. The one I ordered didn't fit me ..., 14 Mar. 2015
Fantastic costume. The one I ordered didn't fit me but I rang them up and they sent me a replacement without any fuss or extra charge. I would order from them again.

Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Sprocket (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Skylanders Giants - Character Pack - Sprocket (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Offered by 59fpsonline

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Dec. 2013
This arrived very quickly but came from France which I wasn't expecting. It is a Christmas present so my nephew has yet to play with it, but it looks to be ok.

Rubie's Yogi Bear Fancy Dress (Standard)
Rubie's Yogi Bear Fancy Dress (Standard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good., 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Rubies Yogi Bear (Toy)
This costume was very good. I recieved many compliments when I wore it although some people thought it was Scooby.

Adult Inspector Gadget Fancy Dress Inspector Gadget Costume Chest 38"-40", Leg Inseam 32.75"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Mar. 2013
A very good costume and a lot of compliments were recieved. However, the mask needed eye slits so you could actually see whilst wearing it and the torch would have been better if it had a bulb in it.

Kids Multicultural Musical Instrument Set of 6 - Super Value Pack 1
Kids Multicultural Musical Instrument Set of 6 - Super Value Pack 1
Offered by World Playground Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Mar. 2013
The instruments are good but some needed a bit more of a sanding down before being given to the children. A delivery note to say what each instrument are would have been very useful.