Profile for Justintime > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ultimate Guitar Tabs and Tools
Ultimate Guitar Tabs and Tools

1.0 out of 5 stars Not being updated, 18 April 2017
The Google Play version is updated and this one isn't.

Micro USB Cable ULTRICS® 1M (3FT) Premium TPE FLAT USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Cable, Android Data Sync Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, HTC, Nokia, LG, PS4, XBOX One, Tablets - White
Offered by ULTRICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium quality at a small price, 13 Feb. 2016
This is a very high quality cable with connectors that fit snuggly and that appear to be robust. The thinness and flatness allows the cable to be rolled up which is perfect for those that travel and need a cable which does not tangle and takes up little space.

( Pink ) Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL CasePremium Stylish Faux Leather Pull Tab Pouch Skin Case Cover Various Colours To Choose From by i-Tronixs
Offered by i-Tronixs

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Narrow, 20 July 2015
The case is too narrow for a Zenfone 2. Avoid.

SAMRICK - Pack of 10 - Motorola Moto G - Transparent Screen Protector/Film/Foil (3 Layer Technology) & Microfibre Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality with a good fit, 13 May 2014
These screen protectors are a great fit and also include a cut out for the light sensor which is not common. Each protector comes with its own cloth + packaging and having tried another brand, these seem to have a better feel when using it. It also worked first time with no bubbles! Highly recommended.

CHROME TYRE TIRE VALVE DUST CAP HEXEGON X 5 METAL STD
CHROME TYRE TIRE VALVE DUST CAP HEXEGON X 5 METAL STD
Offered by Xtreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 15 Jun. 2013
These chrome dust caps are fantastic, weighty and great quality. They are long so cover the whole part of the exposed valve and make a great compliment to alloy wheels.

Brainwavz Beta In Ear Noise Isolating Headphones
Brainwavz Beta In Ear Noise Isolating Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Give them time, 22 May 2013
I wasn't sure about these when they first arrived, but they really need quite a few hours of "burn in" time - probably around 50 hours. I would also just use the comply foam tips as they create a great channel inside the ear improving the clarity and the bass. My only concern as others have pointed out is they are quite flimsy so those who don't take care of their headphones may find they don't last long.

Trans-Human (Book 3) (Post-Human Series)
Trans-Human (Book 3) (Post-Human Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable sequel, 4 Aug. 2012
I really enjoyed this sequel to Post-human. You don't have to read the first novel beforehand, but you will feel more for the characters and the decisions they make throughout. The themes and actions are quite similar to the original, but the story is very different. As in the first novel, the actions and consequences will make you think about them yourself.

I highly recommend both novels and look forward to reading the prequel!

Post-Human (Book 2) (Post-Human Series)
Post-Human (Book 2) (Post-Human Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read with characters you can empathise with, 5 July 2012
Post-human is an interesting novel in that it is in essence science fiction and includes a lot of technology, but the focus is on the characters, their dynamic and relationships.

As you go through the book, you do feel some similarities to other books and films in the genre, but not so much that it feels overborrowed or unoriginal. The balance is just right.

I can't wait to read Trans-human next.

Snakebyte Wired Controller (PS3)
Snakebyte Wired Controller (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to the Official DS3 Controller, 18 April 2012
I purchased the wired version of this controller as I'd read a previous review that it was good for playing the FIFA series. I've found this to be the case - it fits perfectly in your hands and the concave trigger buttons feel very similar to those found on the Xbox 360 controller. I've used it extensively in FIFA 11 and FIFA 12 and it works great, so much so that I only use this pad for all games.

The buttons depress with the same control you get with the official controller and it doesn't have the "It's not a patch on the official one" feel you get with most third-party alternatives. I think the only buttons I prefer on the official version are the L1 and R1 buttons as they depress further.

You get 2 metres of cable which for most is plenty and the triggers are a nice freebie.

My only very very minor issue is the d-pad is quite sensitive as your thumb sits on the whole pad (contrast to the DS3 version where the joins are hidden). This means it's more responsive than the DS3, but also has the side-effect that when you slide your thumb across it, you can accidentally push the wrong direction. It is nicer to use and occasional, so I haven't marked it down for this.

Lastly, the first controller I received had a fault where R1 wouldn't register presses all the time. Amazon replaced this with no fuss and the new controller was fine.

WristWidget - Patented, Adjustable Wrist Support Band For TFCC Tear- Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex Injuries, Ulnar Sided Wrist Pain, Weight Bearing Strain - Left Or Right Hand - SIZE Regular, Black
Offered by WristWidget TM

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 23 Mar. 2012
I've had this support for a few years now and have found it to be perfect for me. I injured my wrist landing on it whilst playing badminton and found I couldn't play any more. Another side effect was I couldn't carry anything of weight in that hand which was extremely debilitating and made me bias towards using my other hand.

As soon as I started wearing the WristWidget I found I could carry things and start getting back to normality. I didn't play sport immediately - I took time to get some of the strength back.

Now I only wear it for hand-based sports and even though my hand isn't 100% perfect and probably never will be, my hand for day-to-day activities is good enough to be classed as back to normal.

Page: 1 | 2