Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit
Profile for Hayley G. > Reviews

Content by Hayley G.

Hayley G.

Hail To The King
Hail To The King
Offered by SekondChance

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album ever., 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Hail To The King (Audio CD)
I absolutely and truly love this album. They just keep getting better and better and better. Hail to Avenged Sevenfold!

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 27 Feb. 2014
I find this book facinating. The insight into the mind of a GP is wonderful. Its interesting to see if from their side for once!

Makes for a very good read

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant deveice, 27 Feb. 2014
I bought this sort of on a whim as I wanted something to keep me entertained on the train to work but I wasn't sure which ereader to buy. I definately made the right choice with this one. Its easy to use and manage. The backlight feature is more useful than I thought it would be given the amount of strain it reduces on your eyes. I love that you can change the font type and the size too. It doesn't tend to lag when 'turning' the page either.

The battery life is brilliant. I use mine for over an hour every day and I haven't had to charge it since I brought it one month ago. It still has half life battery left!

I think my only negative would be the listing for the downloaded books. I personally would like to see perhaps an indicator or sorts to say how far through the book you are that is optionally displayed on the listing pages - but thats just personal preference of liking to keep track.

Very good item overall!!