Profile for K C. > Reviews

Content by K C.

K C. "mortcall"

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young: Guitar Collection - Authentic Guitar-Tab Edition
by Tony Esposito
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Oct. 2002
Speaking as a music typesetter, of 23 years standing, I can only say that the arrangements here are brilliant. I have yearned to set some of these songs. 'Woodstock' is particularly outstanding as all of the Guitar parts are there. If you are a fan of these guys and have had trouble working out how to play the songs because of the tunings then they are all here and they are all accurate. My only criticism would be the 'piano arr. for Gtr. arrangements. e.g. 'Our House'. But then I'm a perfectionist and also a huge Stephen Stills fan. If you're a guitarist and into this kind of music then buy it, you couldn't do better.

Mapp And Lucia: The Complete Series 1 And 2 (Box Set) [VHS] [1985]
Mapp And Lucia: The Complete Series 1 And 2 (Box Set) [VHS] [1985]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucia Rules, 6 Sept. 2002
Having been a fan of Mapp & Lucia books for about 20 years I was delighted to know that that they had been re-released on video.
I wasn't disappointed. The late lamented Nigel Hawthorne was sublime, Prunella Scales as Mapp portrayed the part to a T. Geraldidine McEwan as Lucia almost makes me want to become a snob. As a member of the Tilling Society I wasn't disappointed.
Buy this if you have a slightly off the wall sense of humour.
I cannot recomend this highly enough!