Profile for Claire > Reviews

Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Philips NT9110 Nose Hair Trimmer
Offered by US international service

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, easy to use and great value for money, 12 Nov. 2014
Great value for money and does the job very well. I bought this for my husband and he loves it. You can wash the head on running water, the charge lasts for a long time. I was skeptical of using it at first but when I tried it for the first time i felt it was safe and didn't get the feeling that it will cut more than nose hair!

Aqua Optima FJ0193  Minerva Plus Filter Jug with 5 60-day Filters,  Black 10 months' supply
Aqua Optima FJ0193 Minerva Plus Filter Jug with 5 60-day Filters, Black 10 months' supply

3.0 out of 5 stars As good as Brita but cheaper, 12 Nov. 2014
Cheaper than Brita but does an excellent job of filtering water. It's simple to use and has rubber base so it has a grip which my previous Aqua optima didn't have. I am only giving it 3 stars because for some reason the filter indicator does not work. I don't mind really as I tend to change my filter regularly.

Tour de France Polo Shirt with Logo black black Size:FR : L (Taille Fabricant : L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality, 12 Nov. 2014
Great quality! This was a gift for my Dad who is a Tour de France fan. Good value given that the shirts sold during the tour are often overpriced, not to mention the long queue to buy one!

Tour de France Leader T-Shirt with Logo green green Size:FR : L (Taille Fabricant : L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quality!, 12 Nov. 2014

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

4.0 out of 5 stars Invest in this to chase foxes from your garden, 12 Nov. 2014
I had a fox problem this spring when I saw a fox in our garden and just left it. However the following week I saw the same fox with 2 cubs playing in my back garden. I thought they were cute at first but the following day I was shocked to see the mother fox and her 5 cubs!! I didn't mind them initially but the cubs started digging in my garden and unearthing my flowers which annoyed me. I initially bought a fox repellent powder ... It didn't work at all. Yes it was cheap, it was lots of efforts but no result. I was reluctant to spend more money in pest control but saw a lot of positive reviews for this item and it's the cheaper alternative for similar items which were more than £20+. I decided to give this a go and it worked wonders. Initially the foxes still came and it seemed to not have an effect. But eventually (after 2 weeks or so) I noticed that they were no longer spending as much time in the garden. After a few weeks I saw some digging on the other end of my garden so I decided to buy another as the range is limited. This is battery operated and I noticed sometime this late summer that the battery in the first item I bought already died but I didn't bother replacing it as the foxes no longer visit. I can't comment on durability at the moment so giving it 4 stars for now. I'd like to see how if the units I bought survive the winter and still works next year then I can give 5 stars.

Scoot 50g Fox Repellent Sachets (Pack of 2)
Scoot 50g Fox Repellent Sachets (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Foxes in my garden didn't scoot at all, 12 Nov. 2014
We had a problem with foxes during spring this year. First we had one fox which turned out to be a mother of 2 cubs. I thought they were cute at first and the next day I discovered she actually had 5 cubs happily frolicking in our garden!! I didn't mind at first but when they started digging and unearthing my flowers and strawberries I wanted a natural way of getting rid of them. Bought this item and unfortunately the foxes didn't "scoot" away. Bought another pack again and no luck. So I bought one of those sensor-remote pest control which emits a high pitch. That worked! This is cheap but a lot of effort required (need to mix with water, sprinkle, and make sure you don't use this when it's gonna rain!). Lots of effort but not lots of results.

Bosch Trimmer Line Used With Easytrim/all Combitrim's/23GF/GFS/GFSV
Bosch Trimmer Line Used With Easytrim/all Combitrim's/23GF/GFS/GFSV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product works well with Bosch trimmer, 12 Nov. 2014
Quick delivery and my husband is happy with this! Works very well with our Bosch Trimmer. Great product and durable.

Centrum Pregnancy Care Tablets Pack of 30
Centrum Pregnancy Care Tablets Pack of 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vitamins for those trying to conceive!, 12 Nov. 2014
I've been using this multivitamins and it is a great product at a more affordable price than Pregnacare. For those ladies out there who are trying to conceive, I would highly recommend Amazon's Subscribe and Save option -- it saves you money and amazon automatically delivers the product to you so you never run out of your much needed vitamins. Five stars to both Centrum and Amazon!

Ultimate Weird But True: 1000 Wild and Wacky Facts, Plus Amazing Photos! (National Geographic Kids)
by National Geographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, even I learned new things, 31 Dec. 2013
Bought this book for a friend's son's birthday. Even I flicked through the book and enjoyed the weird facts (made me almost keep the book for myself). Good value for money and fast delivery from amazon

National Geographic Kids Awesome Animals: With Games, Facts, and 10 Pull-Out Posters!
by National Geographic

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift for my friend's son, 31 Dec. 2013
Good value for money. Bought this as a gift for my friend's seven year old and he absolutely loved the book!

Page: 1 | 2